XM Studios Starscream G1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great video! Really got to see the insane detail and sculpt. I used to have all these guys when younger and so this is pretty amazing.

So I guess from what I read there's no buying options for the states or I mean the shipping is more than a statue lol

Either way from the base to it hitting all the right spots from his face to the gold glass and I love the purple logos I'd order it. Great job period.

Great video! Really got to see the insane detail and sculpt. I used to have all these guys when younger and so this is pretty amazing.

So I guess from what I read there's no buying options for the states or I mean the shipping is more than a statue lol

Either way from the base to it hitting all the right spots from his face to the gold glass and I love the purple logos I'd order it. Great job period.

Yeah, I completely agree. The licensing issue is unfortunate though. You can get them for retail on FB, but shipping will definitely be high.

Too bad for XM. I wonder how much they could sell if they had stuff at SS. I'd order this so that's just one person.

Here's my 4K closeups video for the epic XM Starscream! This guy was freaking incredible IMO.

Such a bad@ss piece. That pose!
I love how much attention XM puts into the details.

Thanks for sharing your vid Rebecca and great job with the close-ups. :clap

It's a total disappointment to not be able to get these with a huge shipping costs. I am ready to order it but will not pay $450 shipping.

I'm sure we already pay double shipping with all the stuff made overseas then to ship from SS. Just make it in the US since what's the big deal you'll pay in the end either for labor or shipping. Maybe start offering unpainted and unassembled pieces.

Probably find some people here that can paint these better and could use the work.

This is a line that I really wish I would have jumped in on a ways back as these pieces just look exceptional, especially in person. Prime 1's Transformer statues are some of the nicest statues I have ever seen produced. I would just wind up spending so much money and they would wind up taking up a lot of space. Its for that same reason that I don't collect Star Wars anymore. Its just a black hole for money. Congrats on those that actually buy these tho as they really are exceptional pieces, well worth the price. And Starscream looks amazing!!

XM need to sort a distribution deal with popcultcha asap. I desperately want this but I'm not dealing with all the hassles of customs and international shipping or returns if it arrives broken.

Pop distribute nearly everything else in Australia so I'm very surprised there isn't a deal already in place.

XM Studios News

“All Hail Starscream.”

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Transformers Premium Collectibles series statue, Starscream! The treacherous, shrewd and cunning Decepticon is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:10 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish. Crafted from scratch, every nut, bolt and wire is lovingly designed and sculpted ground up by a team in mad love with the Transformers G1 era of cartoons. Inspired by one of our childhood favorite 80s cartoon, we took the G1's iconic form design and XMized them with modern details, to better fit in today's expectations of sophisticated robotry designs. We have spared no effort and designing these original pieces took our core team almost 2 years, resulting in an amazing balance of retro beauty with a sleek modern details. What's a transformer without it's alternate mode? Yes, this statue comes with a companion statue, the iconic Jet Fighter mode so collectors can enjoy the beauty of both bot and alternate mode at the same time! Megatron beware, high flier spotted!

Starscream is one of the strongest Decepticons in Cybertronian history and a graduate of the Cybertron War Academy, Starscream is a treacherous high-ranking Decepticon who turns into a jet fighter, and desires to replace Megatron as the leader of the Decepticons."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

XM Studios European Master Distributor Facebook

1wrskr.jpg

1aa7sjb.jpg

1aa4ms6t.jpg

1bfusqt.jpg

2btshc.jpg

316s43.jpg

490sda.jpg

5mos7y.jpg

6ucsj8.jpg

7eyszf.jpg

First they decide to re-include OP's arm with the hologram and then this! Way to step it up XM. This is, no doubt, a very nice surprise for the people that ordered Starscream.

Simply beautiful and possibly my first ever XM Statue if i can manage to import one to germany, any help is mch appreciated :)

And possibly the same factory is doing First4Figures Ornstein ! Look "behind" the right wing on the second to last inspection picture...

Not sure about the cloak. In my opinion it cheapens the piece and looks more like the IA plastic Transformers products. Also shipping that cloak is going to add to the shipping fees for overseas collectors. I would personally like the option to buy with out to save on costs as I would never display with it anyway. I would have preferred mixed media and grungy ripped and torn cloak like he been some fights to get to the top.

Back