XM Studios Spider-Man/MJ diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I admire them for taking a risk but this just doesn't cut it for me. Looks very dated. XM is otherwise incredible in their efforts though. The background is not well done imo

Mary Jane by herself would've been an awesome statue ...if you ask me. Especially if she was in her tight jeans and spidey t-shirt.

I admire them for taking a risk but this just doesn't cut it for me. Looks very dated. XM is otherwise incredible in their efforts though. The background is not well done imo

I agree with a lot of what you said here.

It's just not a piece that translates well in statue form, IMO.

BUT I definitely want to watch this hit collections and anxious to see what others feel in-hand.

Pictures from Alex Huang at SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

14980615_988735154589yqjjz.jpg

14980643_9887352245891cjwm.jpg

Still holding out for an MJ statue by herself ...all by her lonesome.

Doesn't have to be from XM, necessarily. As long as she is 1/4 scale ...and is a great sculpt of MJ ...then I'm all in.

Doesn't have to be from XM, necessarily. As long as she is 1/4 scale ...and is a great sculpt of MJ ...then I'm all in.

I know it's not 1/4, but I really love the Sideshow one - from the Campbell inspired line.

XM Studios News

17264903_1832835673601luye.jpg

“Face it, tiger… you just hit the jackpot!”

Spidey isn't just all about action; we love him because in spite of his daily struggles and life pressure, Spidey remains the good guy with great humor. And any Spidey fan knows Peter Parker isn't complete without Mary Jane Watson! The low ES of 388 features not one, but two iconic comics characters swinging away from the daily bugle, in an unique perspective sculpt that emphasizes the depth yet keeping the piece space-friendly. PO opens 24th Mar (Thursday midnight leading to Friday Singapore Time Zone) retailing at SGD1,100 (2 statues in 1 compact setup). Possibly the only 1/4 scale statue featuring the swinging love birds to be produced at low ES, don't miss it Spidey fans!

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1j9ulh.jpg

2m1u7v.jpg

32ou0r.jpg

4k5ujw.jpg

51wurg.jpg

6jsupg.jpg

7g8uvk.jpg

87iuzf.jpg

Back