XM Studios Spider-Man 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks OK. I don't get any kind of special feeling with this one. My favorite 1/4 Spidey pieces are the original COM and the latest PF by sideshow. Those make me feel all tingly when I see them. This XM Spidey...not so much.

I think it looks OK. I don't get any kind of special feeling with this one. My favorite 1/4 Spidey pieces are the original COM and the latest PF by sideshow. Those make me feel all tingly when I see them. This XM Spidey...not so much.

different strokes. the SS base looks like trash and ruins the piece for me

I actually think this is better than the comi and SS pf due to quality and detail, but I'm still waiting for Prime to show what they have in store for us.

best spiderman on the market

Couldn't agree more. Can not wait to get mine.

Unfortunately same here. I sold my first one after a week of owning it because I couldn't get over the base, then purchased it again later down the road to give it another try and same results. The black stop sign base along with the "bread" look was just something I couldn't look past.

The XM piece is very cool and dynamic but the dull paint job makes Spidey look very flat and cheap. I think the PF is still the best. Curious to see what P1 has in store.

Agree. The eyes of spidey xm just not my style, i will stay with my comq spidey

I like the OG COM best but the PF is very dynamic. Base certainly could've been better but it takes nothing away from how dynamic the figure looks. I personally think Sosa's Koto Fine Arts Spidey is the gold standard statue of him swinging. When I look at that piece, this one just doesn't cut it for me in the least. Could've been much better IMO. Like ya said though, different strokes....

I've got the Spidey Com, the original PF, the new PF, the koto Spidey, the JSC Com, and the Iron Studios Spidey. Not to mention a whole bunch of busts and others, I just can't get myself to pull the trigger on this piece though. Just seems like a more lackluster version of the IS piece.

Here's my video of Spider-Man. I liked this much more when I saw it in person, but still didn't completely love it. But over the course of the weekend it grew on me a whole lot to where I'm very tempted to order it.

Honestly I've tried to like the other Spider-Man statues on the market but this one is incredible! The only complaints seem to be his muscular maturity and size, seam on neck and left arm and his stomach.

1- The seam on the neck looks like it could just be where the mask ends.
2 - Spider-Man is meant to be light and acrobatic looking
3 - I'm quite muscular and lean and when I twist my body into the same position my stomach does the same.
4 - the way I would display this you wouldn't even see the left arm seam

Hands down the best Spider-Man I've seen & i'm going to be getting this!

Honestly I've tried to like the other Spider-Man statues on the market but this one is incredible! The only complaints seem to be his muscular maturity and size, seam on neck and left arm and his stomach.

1- The seam on the neck looks like it could just be where the mask ends.
2 - Spider-Man is meant to be light and acrobatic looking
3 - I'm quite muscular and lean and when I twist my body into the same position my stomach does the same.
4 - the way I would display this you wouldn't even see the left arm seam

Hands down the best Spider-Man I've seen & i'm going to be getting this!

Dude if you like it get it, that's all that matters. no need to justify to the masses what you like or why. The criticism aren't going to change either way, so don't let it diminish your enjoyment of a piece.

Back