XM Studios Spider-Man 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM needs to scrap this and start over. IMO Both SS Spiderman PFs are better than this

XM needs to scrap this and start over. IMO Both SS Spiderman PFs are better than this

I have to agree with you. The new PF by Sideshow is a winner. I can’t see XM scrapping this as there are a lot of collectors now praising it more. I still think the changes improved it. But like others the pose is just not how I want it. The base is reduced which was the right idea. But some parts just look meh to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are almost perfect Romita style eyes, I hate to moan but the webbing at the middle of the eyes just needs sorting, and then it's almost perfect. I think it looks great regardless...

Anyone know details on this?

daniel-bel-spiderman-final-005.jpg

Listed as "I think this is Prime 1" here, but Google search has it under a "Sideshow Sculpt" artist. :dunno

And all that is from 2 years ago.

Listed as "I think this is Prime 1" here, but Google search has it under a "Sideshow Sculpt" artist. :dunno

If I remember correctly, this was originally a sculpt by Alejandro Pereira for Imaginarium Art, but they lost the license and Prime 1 bought the rights to it. Then Prime 1 had the Marvel license on hold as well (which apparently they only were able to use thanks to Sideshow), and Pereira went on to work for Sideshow themselves, who are just about to release their own Spidey Premium Format, sculpted by... Pereira? Unfortunately it all points to this particular sculpt being canned, along with Pablo Viggiano's Green Goblin.

This is actually a Daniel Bel sculpt that was supposed to be for IA. IA lost the Marvel license and P1 looked like it was going to release it but something happened with P1 and Sideshow regarding the Marvel 1/4 license. So, the piece is either in limbo or scrapped entirely.

to this date, this is still the best Spidey statue concept to me. I just can't pull the trigger on any of the others out.

to this date, this is still the best Spidey statue concept to me. I just can't pull the trigger on any of the others out.

Truth. I have the SS. The figure is amazing but the base is 'meh'.

He's such a dynamic character, there should be 6 awesome statues out.

Still waiting on that killer 1/4 Spidy piece. Both XM and Sideshow have nothing amazing with their offerings. Daniel Bel’s might be a fan art piece next year. If so I will jump on that ASAP

Truth. I have the SS. The figure is amazing but the base is 'meh'.

He's such a dynamic character, there should be 6 awesome statues out.

your right, there should be. I've had many different spidey statues over the years. Nothing that has ever screamed at me to keep it for the long run. Venom has way better options for some reason.

Still waiting on that killer 1/4 Spidy piece. Both XM and Sideshow have nothing amazing with their offerings. Daniel Bel’s might be a fan art piece next year. If so I will jump on that ASAP

if so, me as well. We've been waiting for a long time.

XM Studios News

"With great power, comes great responsibility."

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Spider-Man! Your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man swings into XM as an amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain statue! Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Don't miss out on possibly one of the most dynamic Spider-Man statue produced in premium quality!

Peter Parker was orphaned at the age of six and left in the care of his elderly uncle and aunt, Ben and May Parker. Peter was academically gifted, displaying an uncanny affinity for science that was nothing short of genius."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

1yujlm.jpg

4kaj6v.jpg

10gxkwv.jpg

116fk6s.jpg

In Us where i can order this statue? I heard XM Studios only sell marvel in UE and Asia

Back