XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10687879_1015562465141724_8854215283291989576_o.jpg

11953493_1015562468475057_2388462243694013483_o.jpg

:love:love:love

Probably one of the best if not the best female portrait I've ever seen, it's on the same level as the upcoming Sideshow Red Sonja IMO.

They should loose the gloss, it look a little like metallic blue on the costume and distract too much over her skin. Her skin not noticing as much as it should be as it is.

I really hope the final XM she hulk head will look like this one in the pics. Really hope they don't change her face like phoenix. Please XM also leave medusa head the way it is. No need to rework what most already like. Before she was terrible now she looks great! Some who saw this said she looks sexy as hell. Great sign! Great work on revising the head XM! Went from don't want to must have! :clap

Suprise she's still not sold out yet. No love for she hulk? I bet many didn't see the new head changes yet. I only PO because of the new updated face. Before no way, now oh yes must have. Good job XM! :clap

Suprise she's still not sold out yet. No love for she hulk? I bet many didn't see the new head changes yet. I only PO because of the new updated face. Before no way, now oh yes must have. Good job XM! :clap

Many things:

Restrictions, proportions off, skin need shading, just to name a few....mainly I think cause she's not as popular

Many things:

Restrictions, proportions off, skin need shading, just to name a few....mainly I think cause she's not as popular

Agreed.

It just has too many flaws to be sold out. It's a decent sculpt but the shading and paint apps are holding it back. I probably would buy her and repaint it if it were $400.... But with shipping and everything, I could never spend $800 on this.

XM She Hulk in the house! She's a beauty. Both portraits are perfect for this statue and is the definitive She-Hulk in 1/4 scale in my collection. Typical XM quality paint apps, details, and solid build quality as well. To all the haters suck it while enjoying the pics!

izfIgR.jpg

8St0bI.jpg

qQpKL4.jpg

WDzIgT.jpg

Sw1su9.jpg

a8giGy.jpg

YBqhtd.jpg

lTZalM.jpg

ZB6r6e.jpg

44uHaA.jpg

5QM94g.jpg

tprhTp.jpg