XM Studios She-Hulk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics from FB :)

11391260_10152964531462898_3514599041826865379_n.jpg

10407309_10152964531512898_5337302637625856437_n.jpg

11201843_10152964531562898_7046752411919193553_n.jpg

My photos came up really fast... Lol.... To those that miss she hulk... Good luck.... Xm pics does not accurately show her paint app.
Darker portion of green are actually part of the paint toning... It's not a plain green paint on her...

My photos came up really fast... Lol.... To those that miss she hulk... Good luck.... Xm pics does not accurately show her paint app.
Darker portion of green are actually part of the paint toning... It's not a plain green paint on her...

:lol I thought this lot would like to see them. Thanks for sharing and welcome. :hi5:

I wanna order.....but, I can't see this thing going that much over retail. She Hulk is just not in demand.

and wtf?? it's still not sold out at simple toy!!

The demand is there. (sideshow She-Hulk for example) Whats holding me back is the new head sculpt. Cant click the buy button without knowing how it would look painted. If its anything close to the sideshow She-hulk face it will sell out. Maybes it the lighting but the muscel definition around the stomach area should be deeper to show off her six pack.

The demand is there. (sideshow She-Hulk for example) Whats holding me back is the new head sculpt. Cant click the buy button without knowing how it would look painted. If its anything close to the sideshow She-hulk face it will sell out. Maybes it the lighting but the muscel definition around the stomach area should be deeper to show off her six pack.

She's actually on for a really low price at Simply Toys right now! And I believe XM will throw in all the headsculpts anyway...at least, I'm pretty sure that's what they've done in the past. XM still has unpredictable selling patterns, as most things sell out almost instantly, while Ant-Man, She-Hulk and even Hulk remained/remain around for a while after they go up. I'm sure they'll show her new sculpt soon enough, but if you're leaning more towards yes than no, I'd say snag her up for the good ST price now before she vanishes. Just go with your gut in the end! :)

Order it if you want it in your collection. :dunno

:exactly: Most XM pieces aren't going to turn into Magneto...and even that's gotten insane! Prices are always going to be random...I buy what I want to display with the intention of never selling it. I don't buy that much, but when I do, it's to keep. If worse comes to worse and a piece needs to be parted with (which hopefully never happens!) there's almost never a situation where you couldn't at least get what you paid for it back, and that's at the very least.

These are NOT investment pieces at all, but it's rare that you'll sell for a loss. But in the end, buy what you like and what you want to display.

Not looking to flip it right away. I kind of have a rotating display. I usually keep statues for 2-3 years, then sell it to make room for a new statue. It's just a bonus when I make a little extra cash.

I might be opening the flood gates but I have family in the Phillipines. if I don't have any interest in some upcoming xm statues, who would like me to order for them? I've never ordered from xm directly. can I pre-order & pay and have xm mail to my relatives?

Yeah they shipping stuff regularly... I bet they have some awesome shipping rates fromfedex or dhl.

Back