Statue XM Studios Sabertooth statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Sabertooth statue

Pictures from Bryan Tan

"Sawadeekap! So it’s an informal visit to Toys King on the 2nd floor Pantip Plaza Pratunam, Bangkok. Within the gorgeous gallery, they are displaying some upcoming XM products and here are some photos of Colossus. I didn’t wanna trouble the store owner as he was busy so I took a ruler and roughly measured some dimensions (won’t be too far off). 60cm H x 50cm W x 37cm D. Excuse mobile phone photos and please note these are prototypes not final. ", Bryan Tan.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

56355331_238442829851ubjfu.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wanna see this next to other 1/4 scale statues. Can't get a sense of size with these pics.

XM Studios News

"Your fancy claws can't cut what they can't hit. An' your hotsy-totsy healing factor... won't save you... when I rip out your heart!"

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Sabretooth! Sabretooth, the savage arch nemesis of Wolverine is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. A must have to any X-Men and Wolverine fan, add him to your collection today!

Sabretooth - Little is known about the early life of the feral mutant named Victor Creed, although it is believed that he suffered an abusive childhood at the hands of his father who, disgusted by the boy’s mutant nature, frequently beat him and chained him up in the darkened basement of their home. As an adult, Creed took the name Sabretooth, and by the 1910s he was known by this name in a small Canadian frontier community where he intimidated almost everyone."

5sabretoothcbk47.jpg

11sabretoothzwkms.jpg

6sabretoothhak3j.jpg

9sabretoothlqjs3.jpg

15sabretoothq6jlv.jpg

Yes, but behind-the-scene factory pics is always a nice touch.

Man yeah I go back and forth on this one XM and Sideshow. My Sabretooth needs an upgrade. I still have the first fabric costume PF from Sideshow. And I still like it. Not a lot of height to it and a small footprint too which is nice. But I think XM has won this Sabretooth battle. Overall I think XMs Marvel statues this year are all killing it. I think last year Sideshow had a better year but this ones gonna belong to XM. They usually win in the weight. And then theres the packaging, the switch outs, and the art prints as the bonus are always great. I think Sideshows still gotta em beat on lower prices and head sculpts, Sideshow can still put out a female head sculpt like no other I think (Captain Marvel PF, Domino PF) but XMs come a long ways since their first Captain America and Hulk head sculpts. When Sideshow can use that fabric in the right way too on jackets, capes, hoods it beats sculpted. To me anyway. (Rogue PF leather jacket, Doctor Doom PF costume) as opposed to XM Kingpins sculpted jacket, XM Doctor Stranges cape. But every one of XMs latest Marvel pieces I want if I had the money for them. Iceman, Scarlet Witch, Banner and Hulk, Thanos and Death, Professor X, Emma Frost, Cyclops, Moon Knight, Starlord, Mystique, Spider-Man, Scorpion, Green Goblin. They?re all 10s to me. But I get carried away. Its just never ending the amount of masterpieces theyre putting out.

XM Studios News

- Offical Assembly Video XM Studios Sabretooth 1/4 Statue -

"Sabretooth - Little is known about the early life of the feral mutant named Victor Creed, although it is believed that he suffered an abusive childhood at the hands of his father who, disgusted by the boy?s mutant nature, frequently beat him and chained him up in the darkened basement of their home. As an adult, Creed took the name Sabretooth, and by the 1910s he was known by this name in a small Canadian frontier community where he intimidated almost everyone."

Wonder if Gem Mint is going to put this side by side with the SSC version. Maybe he already did ....not sure.

Pretty cool comparison by Gem Mint:

Moral of the story? Buy the one you like the most.

I'm definitely happy with the one I bought.

Both are great but in the end I chose the SS version because I loved the anatomy and pose better. This one definitely looked more out of the 90's cartoon and is almost TOO clean for my liking but let's be real you can't go wrong with either.

Back