XM Studios Redskull 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there's no laughing change out head anymore?

That's exactly my reaction. This sucks...

I looove XM, but this is another one of their statues that will need a custom head to be perfect. It's getting old now.

XM Studios News

19553841_188966038125vpssx.jpg

"Everything is going according to plan."

XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Red Skull! The diabolical mastermind is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. The arch nemesis of Captain America since the beginning of time, Red Skull plagues the world with schemes of world domination and genocide. A must have for any Captain America fans and perfect companion piece to XM's Captain America and Winter Soldier.

Trained personally by Hitler, Johann Shmidt was awarded a unique uniform with a grotesque red skull mask, and he emerged as the Red Skull. His role was the embodiment of Nazi intimidation, while Hitler could remain the popular leader of Germany. The Red Skull was appointed head of Nazi terrorist activities with an additional large role in external espionage and sabotage. He was spectacularly successful, wreaking havoc throughout Europe in the early stages of World War II. The propaganda effect was so great that the United States government decided to counter it by creating their own equivalent using the recipient of the lost Operation Rebirth, Steve Rogers, Captain America. The two counterparts soon clashed in what would be a series of engagements throughout the war, ending with a final battle that left the Skull buried under the rubble of a bombed building. Because he was immediately exposed to an experimental gas there, he remained in suspended animation for decades.Johann was eventually rescued in modern times by the terrorist organization, HYDRA. The Skull quickly subverted a HYDRA cell to his own ambitions of world conquest and the death of Captain America.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

19554159_188966029125jjs1b.jpg

19420863_188966029458o6skr.jpg

19424145_188966029792hhsis.jpg

19424177_18896603412522sm4.jpg

19437724_188966037125p5sax.jpg

19424491_188966037458yzs8a.jpg

XM Studios News

"UPDATE

The missing photo is now updated for Red Skull! Yes the evil laughing portrait will be included! Brings the piece to a new level eh? Please check the website XM Red Skull 1/4 Statue for the 2 portraits that are confirmed included. PO going up tonight about 3 hours from this post! Good luck!

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

19554369_189037841784gpqnw.jpg

Overall, this statue is nice. But the cheek bones on him could've been better. That's one part I don't like on this statue.

Agreed. I've been eyeing this from the start but I prefer the portraits on the Allied Charge Red Skull and will stick with that one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Something is off somehow w this one

it's the stupid grin on the head sculpts. The facial expression is off on both head sculpts. The rest of the statue is great (except for the dumb move to make the hydra arm band black), and if they had a menacing expression on one of the head sculpts I would be all in on this. But for now I'm out if these are the only 2 headsculpts :(

EDIT: If someone makes a high quality custom head for this I may pick it up at a discount after it ships.

The SS headsculpt of Red Skull is better and more menacing

Looking forward to it, think it looks great. Don’t know the reliability but XM’s European distributor says it’s «shippibg now» from Singapore.

The rest of the statue is great (except for the dumb move to make the hydra arm band black)
Pretty sure that is a restriction coming from Marvel.

I know the love doesn’t seem to be the highest for this piece but I got to say, I really love it. My favourite Red Skull statue so far. So many small details, very well made. Divided into surprisingly many parts. I know the portraits have been criticized but I really like the laughing face sculpt. Base could’ve been a bit smaller, very tall in total because of the base and the flag. A few mobile photos to follow.

A276B9F4-805C-4905-BB17-99E66DB23F38.jpg

29E33A6A-4B7B-42B7-BB7C-9013EC03CDF7.jpg

6CE1759E-3143-4FF8-9038-6DD4D02FF0B7.jpg

B56E8440-75AE-43B7-8D1E-F66138AA3DF3.jpg

12D30629-F4DA-4D74-BDA5-833E1499BF9D.jpg

E829B4C8-FED1-4DA5-99C8-F9E0D74DC7BA.jpg

I don't know it looks sick to me. Great piece.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

it's the stupid grin on the head sculpts. The facial expression is off on both head sculpts. The rest of the statue is great (except for the dumb move to make the hydra arm band black), and if they had a menacing expression on one of the head sculpts I would be all in on this. But for now I'm out if these are the only 2 headsculpts :(

EDIT: If someone makes a high quality custom head for this I may pick it up at a discount after it ships.

Anyone seen custom heads being made yet for this?

Pictures from Poketcat

"Why his smile is so cunning?There are so many secrets in his cunning smile. It seems to remind us of his adolescent look at 18!What kind of story does he have?Red Skull is a super villain of Marvel Comics of the United States whose real name is John Schmidt. He is the leader of Hydra and the biggest rival of Captain America.During the World War II, the original body of Red Skull was mortal. He was later cloned as Captain America so that he had all super-warrior capabilities of Captain America.His fighting ability is quite great and only inferior to Captain America.The mind is his most precious asset, including his natural leadership, his keen sense of political and military tactics, and his abilities of planning and organizing. With it, he becomes the most troubling villain of Captain America.Two interchangeable right arms can hold gun and Cube.His smile is really toxic! This is a cunning smile that can’t be expressed in words.Red Skull holds the supreme skull scepter behind whose dumb silver paint makes its texture more real.The sculpture on both sides of the base is the mark of Hydra as the most mysterious organization of Red Skull.Iron windows filled with skulls are designed on left and right sides of the base. They mean prison and death respectively, highlighting the strong forces of Red Skull.The overall appearance of the base is similar to a parade platform. Handrails on the base are also decorated with skull elements.The top of the base is the map section, a symbol of Red Skull’s ambition to dominate the world.Thanos death base is a combined scene accessory. This combination isn’t the official design but a collector's work. It adds more fun on the collection.With Thanos death base, it shows a more powerful Red Skull!", Poketcat.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

26240456_1886795634969aua9.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not the cube itself, but underneath it where it sits in the stand lights up so it has the light up effect. :)

Last edited:
Back