XM Studios Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture from Piyanut Huntra at TCC 2017

Please like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

17990819_162483753086qrjig.jpg

i just think sometimes a good indicator about a piece is if a casual or someone that isn't that familiar with the character would be interested in it. thanos is a perfect example. not everyone is a thanos fan but that piece is SO GOOD, people that aren't even big thanos fans are buying it.

i just feel this is a huge fail. design, paint, head sculpt, not feeling it personally

and you are so right!! looks exactly like anderson cooper

I don't know if it is a fail - I just don't think he is a popular enough character.

IMO, I think Thanos is definitely in the top tier of Marvel villains (alongside Loki, Dr. Doom, Green Goblin and Red Skull).

Is XM actually still producing this? Concerned since I have already put in the downpayment and seems like they have put this on hold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good question. It's been a loooooooong time since we've heard anything about this guy and he's already been shown at conventions and such. Not sure what's going on with him.

They said in an chat this piece will be overworked, because the XM pieces from today are much better and they don´t want to release a statue from the past.

It totally cracked me up when Radd Titan was talking about XM using the prototype as a door stop lol. I thought jeez I hope nobody has hopes on ordering that thing. Glad to see they are re-working this one.

So what was wrong with the running pose statue? Thought that piece had good reviews.

And if not that pose, then they should have went back to the standing pose statue they had earlier. That had a killer sculpt.

It needs updating as their tech has improved. They may use a clear resin also

Alrighty then. Looking forward to seeing how the new statue will turn out.

Back