XM Studios Quicksilver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The costume is ok as long as they make it less "armor-like".

Right now the suit looks thick. They just need to make it look thinner.

I am a little surprised by an extreme action pose considering the other Avengers in the XM lineup have no where near this level of movement. Saying that, It looks cool. Just won't pose correctly with the rest of the XM statues imo.

I am a little surprised by an extreme action pose considering the other Avengers in the XM lineup have no where near this level of movement. Saying that, I looks cool. Just won't pose correctly with the rest of the XM statues imo.

I'm not so sure I agree with that sentiment as all the other pieces aren't in standing static poses. Hawkeye is posed ready to fire and Iron Man is in flight, though Black widow is just kickin it on a street corner. :lol You can probably make it work.

According to Ben from XM, there will be 2 statues for this.

"The idea is to have 2 statues. One showing it running and the other to have it standing beside someone . This is give a visual effect of the power of quick silver"

According to Ben from XM, there will be 2 statues for this.

"The idea is to have 2 statues. One showing it running and the other to have it standing beside someone . This is give a visual effect of the power of quick silver"

Lol. All I see is $$$$$&

I am a little surprised by an extreme action pose considering the other Avengers in the XM lineup have no where near this level of movement. Saying that, It looks cool. Just won't pose correctly with the rest of the XM statues imo.

For me if I get this it'd go well with my SS Avengers PFs. Aside from the costume choice he'd fit right in with his sister, new Cap, new Thor, Black Panther, etc, because they're all in moving forward poses. Everything here works in my case except I'm just not fond of the costume details. I see it's designed with the original in mind but it should be a lot closer to it.

Cool character and the running pose fits perfectly; I am sure that XM will produce a phenomenal statue. However, I can't justify spending $1k+ for him.

That's what it looks like. If you look at any New 52 DC book, you basically have nothing but armored designs for most costumes. This preview has the exact same vibe as far as I'm concerned. I'm not a fan of this look.

I appreciate the pre 52 costumes, but I am a big fan of most of the New 52 look, the armored look just looks more modern and practical..... I love that XM modernizes these statues yet still has the basic look of the old costume...

I do really like the armorized new 52 suits on some of the heroes. Batman mostly. Superman's is unnecessary.

If you think about it not really... Look at Worlds Finest comic, when Power Girl had a regular spandex costume, every time she had to come through earth's atmosphere it would burn her costume off, same thing would happen with Supes.... I mean if he had a spandex costume and someone hit him with a flame thrower should they just draw him standing their naked? So yeah even on Superman the armored look makes sense.

It should be a written rule from XM...that anyone that doesn't buy Quicksilver can't buy Magneto, Pheonix, and the future Scarlet Witch. You got to want all and buy all....muuuuahhhhhhhhhhaaaahhhhhaaaa!!!!!:monkey3

Don't be giving them ideas :lol

HaHa ...no kidding ...my wallet is already straining as it is.

Like the armored look much more than pastel blue. Does this mean we might finally get a Polaris

Back