XM Studios Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw these and was blown away!
7476524c036d9c0346952750c48ef5a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I saw these a while ago. I thought about this being my first XM piece... But I think if I am going to spend that kind of cash on a Hulk I want it to be a more classic Hulk. I would probably feel differently if it was not for the King Hulk I already owned.

Yeah I saw these a while ago. I thought about this being my first XM piece... But I think if I am going to spend that kind of cash on a Hulk I want it to be a more classic Hulk. I would probably feel differently if it was not for the King Hulk I already owned.

Classic Hulk yeah would have been nice. Maybe a Dio would have been nice and a bit different? But this one might have switch outs for King and Gladiator rolled into one. The sculpt on Hulk vs Wolverine is fantastic already.

Pictures from Mike Misterski

"Here are my photos of the Punisher statue from XM. I think just about everything that can be said about this piece has already been said at this point. This one is jaw dropping f*ing great! Paint apps are immaculate. Sculpt is off the charts. This is the quintessential Punisher statue for me. No swap outs because none are needed. This one has it all. (I refuse to acknowledge the existence of another head sculpt)

Major thanks go out to XM for producing another masterpiece. And with these pics, I am now all caught up on my new arrivals... until XM Black Panther arrives next week."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1hnunb.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

^^^ Great pics of a nice statue, I'm really digging this one...

but man I hope grumpy is getting something for all the time he spends show casing all these XM pieces ;)

I thought this was going to be my first XM piece as well. That was before I found out it wasn't even close to being released. Four XM pieces later and four more coming within the next month and still no preorder on that hulk. That's gonna be one beast statue due to it having King and Gladiator switchouts.

I thought this was going to be my first XM piece as well. That was before I found out it wasn't even close to being released. Four XM pieces later and four more coming within the next month and still no preorder on that hulk. That's gonna be one beast statue due to it having King and Gladiator switchouts.

I reckon this king Hulk will give sideshows Thanos a run for its money can't wait to see that with a splash of paint on him!

Pictures from Scott Dozer

"It's not revenge he's after it's Punishment ! Ok not going crazy with pics there are already a lot of good detailed ones out there. But I must say none do Frank Castle justice. Lots of amazing detail and weathering through out the entire piece. Metal frame, beautiful sculpted leather, puddles on the base and much more. Even though this piece is big it's not overkill thank god and fits without taking up to much space. Nothing negative to say except I would of liked to have seen throttle & brake cables running down the handle bars, but I can prob figure that out. I added the newspapers as usual adds a bit more realism. Thank you XM."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1ujs1i.jpg

2f3sdv.jpg

2aissl9.jpg

3esssn.jpg

4qxswl.jpg

53ksup.jpg

7epsag.jpg

First 2 XM pieces in the House... Will post more thoughts about them later.

17759959_10208408068711172_8627193461872988686_n.jpg

Congrats JAWS I love both of them. I really love that Punisher and DD was sculpted really well. Now you need to fish around for those custom heads if they are still floating around.

Thanks guys...

I ordered the Punisher first but I had been eyeballing that DD since in hand videos came out. I never planned on getting either to be honest.

But I went looking for the SSC Punisher Comiquette to repurchase (Had to sell mine years ago). After seeing the prices I figured.. What the hell for a bit more I can get the XM. I have been very curious to see one in hand so I went ahead and got him.

Then I started watching XM DD videos again and thought it would look great with the Punisher so after selling 5 statues I was on my way to my first two XM pieces.

DD came first... and I have to say after all the XM hype, I was........ Disappointed. It was not a bad statue.. Not at all. But I did not see the reason behind the hype. The paint apps were good and the sculpt is great but I did not see the "XM is so much better then SSC" banter I read so often. I actually put him on ebay and on the sales thread here the next day. But after a bit of time I started to really dig it (sometimes those end up being the best pieces). I still officially can't say it's that much better then some of SSC pieces but the paint apps are tight and the overall presence is masterful. Anyways two days later I took the sales down and figured he was a keeper... At least until I see how the Punisher looks with him.

Punisher came and I had no real worries about him being a stand out piece. The In hand videos and pics showed me that much. So I went to the post office to pick it up... Brown box was beat to ****. But Punisher inside had no issues... Say what you want about XM pieces... Their packaging is 2nd to none. Anyways opened him up and took out the AO head sculpt and got a big grin on my face and thought "So this is what people are talking about when it comes to XM"

SO I got it all together and yeah its pretty amazing and is some next level statue making. Very happy with this piece and having him displayed with DD brings both pieces to another level for me.

The paint apps on Punisher is perfect. As good as anything I have ever seen. Very happy with this purchase and have no regrets at all and now I am very much feeling the same way towards DD.

In the end do I think they are that much better then SSC to justify the price (not counting shipping) DD not as much but Punisher is a definite yes. I still love the Comiquette but this piece is just something special. Now I do think XM DD is the best 1/4 scale DD on the market and if you are a big DD fan then I would say it's worth the price. But if you liked the SSC DD just as much and only want one DD for you collection then saving some $ on the SS version might be worth it to you.

DareDevil - 8.5 out of 10
Punisher - 9.5 out of 10

I will be doing a video review on both pieces soon so I will share more thoughts there and explain my rating :)

Thanks guys...

I ordered the Punisher first but I had been eyeballing that DD since in hand videos came out. I never planned on getting either to be honest.

But I went looking for the SSC Punisher Comiquette to repurchase (Had to sell mine years ago). After seeing the prices I figured.. What the hell for a bit more I can get the XM. I have been very curious to see one in hand so I went ahead and got him.

Then I started watching XM DD videos again and thought it would look great with the Punisher so after selling 5 statues I was on my way to my first two XM pieces.

DD came first... and I have to say after all the XM hype, I was........ Disappointed. It was not a bad statue.. Not at all. But I did not see the reason behind the hype. The paint apps were good and the sculpt is great but I did not see the "XM is so much better then SSC" banter I read so often. I actually put him on ebay and on the sales thread here the next day. But after a bit of time I started to really dig it (sometimes those end up being the best pieces). I still officially can't say it's that much better then some of SSC pieces but the paint apps are tight and the overall presence is masterful. Anyways two days later I took the sales down and figured he was a keeper... At least until I see how the Punisher looks with him.

Punisher came and I had no real worries about him being a stand out piece. The In hand videos and pics showed me that much. So I went to the post office to pick it up... Brown box was beat to ****. But Punisher inside had no issues... Say what you want about XM pieces... Their packaging is 2nd to none. Anyways opened him up and took out the AO head sculpt and got a big grin on my face and thought "So this is what people are talking about when it comes to XM"

SO I got it all together and yeah its pretty amazing and is some next level statue making. Very happy with this piece and having him displayed with DD brings both pieces to another level for me.

The paint apps on Punisher is perfect. As good as anything I have ever seen. Very happy with this purchase and have no regrets at all and now I am very much feeling the same way towards DD.

In the end do I think they are that much better then SSC to justify the price (not counting shipping) DD not as much but Punisher is a definite yes. I still love the Comiquette but this piece is just something special. Now I do think XM DD is the best 1/4 scale DD on the market and if you are a big DD fan then I would say it's worth the price. But if you liked the SSC DD just as much and only want one DD for you collection then saving some $ on the SS version might be worth it to you.

DareDevil - 8.5 out of 10
Punisher - 9.5 out of 10

I will be doing a video review on both pieces soon so I will share more thoughts there and explain my rating :)

Glad you liked them I really dig that Punisher and I missed out on him. I would buy that one in a heart beat but I still got Lizard and Iron fist to look forward too. The packaging on XM is outstanding

Back