XM Studios Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture from ToySoul 亞洲玩具展 at last SHCC 2016

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

2sku5as9.jpg

Nice that they fixed the front fender. Have no clue why they changed the placement of the bag of guns. Like it better on the other side of the motorcycle.

What are all the things that comes with an XM Studios statue, I heard a poster and collectible coin or something like that?

What are all the things that comes with an XM Studios statue, I heard a poster and collectible coin or something like that?

They don't do the coins anymore. You get an art print, a picture of how the statue pieces are placed in the styrofoam, and a registration card for the statue. Statues like Samurai Batman and Darkness have had much more elaborate explanation packets. Batman had a nice file folder with pages showing the design process and how the pieces are placed on the statue. Darkness had a decent-sized booklet showing the same. As XM's statues get more complex, I think these packets/books will be the norm.

I will say this, if you haven't gotten an XM statue yet, you will be blown away by the experience compared to receiving a Sideshow statue. They do everything they can to make you feel like you've received a premium collecible--the high quality box, styrofoam with velcro straps, instructions, print, and statue just put them on another level.

They don't do the coins anymore. You get an art print, a picture of how the statue pieces are placed in the styrofoam, and a registration card for the statue. Statues like Samurai Batman and Darkness have had much more elaborate explanation packets. Batman had a nice file folder with pages showing the design process and how the pieces are placed on the statue. Darkness had a decent-sized booklet showing the same. As XM's statues get more complex, I think these packets/books will be the norm.

I will say this, if you haven't gotten an XM statue yet, you will be blown away by the experience compared to receiving a Sideshow statue. They do everything they can to make you feel like you've received a premium collecible--the high quality box, styrofoam with velcro straps, instructions, print, and statue just put them on another level.

Awesome, thanks! I do hope to get one some day as I do wish to have that experience. Wish they weren't so hard to come by. Are the ones on secret compass retail priced or is it factoring in the international fees? That's the only site I know of where you can pre-order XM, are there others?

Awesome, thanks! I do hope to get one some day as I do wish to have that experience. Wish they weren't so hard to come by. Are the ones on secret compass retail priced or is it factoring in the international fees? That's the only site I know of where you can pre-order XM, are there others?

They're not easy to get unless you have a contact in Singapore that can get them for you, but BBTS gets them sometimes. Spec fiction is another place. Both usually inflate the price by price them at retail plus shipping from Singapore plus whatever they want to make per statue. Then you pay shipping to get it to you from their warehouse.

They're not easy to get unless you have a contact in Singapore that can get them for you, but BBTS gets them sometimes. Spec fiction is another place. Both usually inflate the price by price them at retail plus shipping from Singapore plus whatever they want to make per statue. Then you pay shipping to get it to you from their warehouse.

That's fair I guess. Really hoped to get Venom as my first XM statue but it seems to be sold out everywhere.

I have not seen BBTS list any of the recent XM 1/4 scale statues. I they are done with XM.

I have not seen BBTS list any of the recent XM 1/4 scale statues. I they are done with XM.

The most recent one they sold was The Darkness statue--though that was a world wide license. You're right, they probably aren't able to get the Marvel and DC statues anymore due to the license restrictions.

Back