[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine for $1400 shipped. Who needs help? No guarantee but I can ask my contact.

IMG_2930.JPG

1400.00 shipped wow you stole it. :lol congrats! Was it from the guy in Florida? He had serveral at that price for a while.once that custom head comes this thing will be close to a 10! I cannot wait!

Finally worked up the courage to open mine - given the track record of the quality of the XM packing I suppose I should not have been so worried. In fact the pieces were probably in more danger of breaking while I was putting the statue together than during the 13000 km trip from XM to me. Anyway - even after seeing the pix, there's nothing like basking in the glory in person.

:blissy

In fact the pieces were probably in more danger of breaking while I was putting the statue together than during the 13000 km trip from XM to me.

LOL I hear ya... the unpacking and assembly was nerve wracking. I was afraid to assemble the bird with the metal rods and magnets - I was terrified I was going to push too hard on the tip of feather or something. Definitely worth it in the end though...

LOL I hear ya... the unpacking and assembly was nerve wracking. I was afraid to assemble the bird with the metal rods and magnets - I was terrified I was going to push too hard on the tip of feather or something. Definitely worth it in the end though...

Dude I know how you feel. It was definitely nerve-racking putting her together...she is amazing though!

By any chance does anyone have and side by side shots of Phoenix next to ss apocalypse? For height reference

Pic from my collection - tip of Phoenix feathers are even with tip of Apoc' EX chainsaw:

21447920724_540d3fc91f_b.jpg

Awesome, thanks Khufu! Great set up you have there too. Phoenix looks so massive compared to the other two xm statues.

Cool shot Khufu. She is definitely a large piece. Space you need to plan on her like G Hulk or Apocalypse

If someone missed, I'd snag her now that prices are reasonable and flippers are still unloading their extra copies. Once it's gone and once the new X Men movie craze begins, it's going to rise in the 2000$ area, give or take, imho.

Back