[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could not possibly agree with you more on all of your points. This piece is pure perfection. It is the bar every other XM piece will be measured against and so far, I have seen nothing that rivals it in terms of creativity and execution. IMO, Mags is still top dog.

:duff

How come no one ever posts up pictures of phoenix with the original head?

I think I have one seem one or two people actually post pictures of it.

Maybe the other 2 heads were fugly as ******. Even during stgcc its the same head where everyone has post a pic or video of.

I think the white eyed head is everyone's favorite but honestly, I still like the original head the most. The calm head is probably my least favorite. My display will prob have the regular head 90% of the time in my lineup! I have yet to receive her though so things might change:lol

I think the white eyed head is everyone's favorite but honestly, I still like the original head the most. The calm head is probably my least favorite. My display will prob have the regular head 90% of the time in my lineup! I have yet to receive her though so things might change:lol

I agree until a custom head comes out my order is the same as your for the coh.

I wonder what it takes to get a post deleted? I have accomplish to get a thread locked but I have yet to get a post deleted. I must try harder. But as long as cbg keeps posting, it shouldn't be that hard ........

Posts deleted again. What's going on?

I don't know what your post was, but I hope this one stays so this response stays. This thread isn't about why someone got banned or why posts get deleted. It is about te Phoenix statue. The rest is drama. The site admins do what they do and it isn't the point of this thread to question that. Send PMs if you want to get answers and keep this thread on the topic at hand because if you don't the thread will get locked. I have had comments deleted myself here and I am not going on about it because there is no point. Send a PM or let it go. The other option is less desirable.

I don't know what your post was, but I hope this one stays so this response stays. This thread isn't about why someone got banned or why posts get deleted. It is about te Phoenix statue. The rest is drama. The site admins do what they do and it isn't the point of this thread to question that. Send PMs if you want to get answers and keep this thread on the topic at hand because if you don't the thread will get locked. I have had comments deleted myself here and I am not going on about it because there is no point. Send a PM or let it go. The other option is less desirable.

Well most of the "why is the message being deleted?" talk is pretty harmless. Yes, its the Phoenix thread so that should be the focus. But if your post gets deleted, it would be good to know why so you don't do it again, no? In any case, I am all for just talking about Phoenix. I am counting the days til she is proudly displayed with my other X-men. I am running out of room pretty fast though. I set up my XM wolverine with my other X-men and there is a spot for Phoenix but I also have to squeeze Emma in there...oye, what's an X-men fan to do?:lol

It becomes drama when one person continues to ask the same questions that were already answered.
Jean is the thread for this topic, however, like all other XM threads, the same person has been asking the same question and response on every XM thread. If mod can take a look into that, then there would be less drama.
We are all entitled to our own opinion, but sometimes we get tired of doing the same thing and helping the same person over and over...

Yeah how the **** is CBG still around? I used to love checking on every XM thread but now its the same.......person bumping threads over and over with the same nonsense.

Can we please put a lid on that?

Yeah how the **** is CBG still around? I used to love checking on every XM thread but now its the same.......person bumping threads over and over with the same nonsense.

Can we please put a lid on that?

And what part of that has to do with the Phoenix?? Told you why the deletes were happening, but ya can't get it. Third time for a cleaning in two days. Yep here comes the lock

Back