[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll buy them all.

af55daee-e8ba-4adb-8e63-9eac8dffc4a0.gif
:lol

yeah ..... well .......... I'm weak ......... me too ........... my solution

money-sheet.jpg

Nexus just got his Phoenix and the Original head looks damn near like it did initially. There is no need for another head on Phoenix. I will be able to tell this when I get mine in the next hour or so.

Nice! Take a few pics of how it's packed or the instructions for putting it back in the box. Cheers. :)

Nice! Take a few pics of how it's packed or the instructions for putting it back in the box. Cheers. :)

Yes XM thinks of everything. The ss ones I can never figure out how they go back into the boxes. Takes like 1 hour to put the ss back :(

I might be wrong but all XM statues come with a print showing how they should be packed.

Just got mine. Absolutely Stunning!!
Does anyone know if this comes with a Coin? Mine didn't have it.
Phoenix does have a coin but not all of them will come with it.

This is such a perfect statue. How Disney doesn't wipe it's ass with SSC's licenses/agreements and let these guys sell in the US is beyond me. I mean, are they seeing the level of perfection on these compared to "the other guys"?

I'm sure plenty, plenty of collectors wouldn't mind that.

After a four day journey the fiery redhead has arrived! :yess:

I have to say that the XM experience is on a level all their own.

I kept repeating, "These guys are incredible...this is beyond good!"..as I put this beauty together.

It just got even harder to wait for this now that a few of you have her! Damn!

She looks so bloody awesome! Congrats, guys!

I kept repeating, "These guys are incredible...this is beyond good!"..as I put this beauty together.

nah yours does not look nice, just mine will be :p kidding look really beautiful, this is a piece that no one can let pass :) graz

I might be wrong but all XM statues come with a print showing how they should be packed.
They do but i'm not getting mine for a while. I just want to see how it comes packed. :lol

Stunning! Great pics. Congrats bro. :rock

Back