[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So true nem but if you got them at retail at least you make something on those. Anything else and you take a hit.

Exactlly. With the newer piece, definitely sell at lost, that is if someone out there still wants it...

How much is everyone getting this for? I've got a potential place to order from and the cost is $1167 shipped and insured...prob doesn't include customs.
Yeah man I'm running around 1100 or so, you're deal sounds good. I'm with Tav on this for sure

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Who is the source? Don't need an exact name or anything but is it a retailer or a reseller?

retailer...they seem legit but who knows. their store name has been copyrighted since 1995 so I can't see them just going under. for these XM pieces, I basically have to tell myself if anything goes sour, can I accept the monetary loss. $150 I can deal with but $400 would be tough to swallow...

retailer...they seem legit but who knows. their store name has been copyrighted since 1995 so I can't see them just going under. for these XM pieces, I basically have to tell myself if anything goes sour, can I accept the monetary loss. $150 I can deal with but $400 would be tough to swallow...

Pay the deposit on your credit card so you can refute the charge if needed. I agree 400 is alot but they probably just want to make sure your going to hold to the order. Even XM charges 300 SG to their club members. Works out to around 250 so it's not that far off

Pay the deposit on your credit card so you can refute the charge if needed. I agree 400 is alot but they probably just want to make sure your going to hold to the order. Even XM charges 300 SG to their club members. Works out to around 250 so it's not that far off

yea, i would of course be ok with $400 if I knew it was a good source. I usually have my paypal hooked up my bank account but just for this PO, i will hook it up to my credit card in case things go bad.

might have to sell this beauty to fund thanos and thor. preorders are coming up way too fast for me.

man, i'm tempted but they want a $400 deposit...that sounds a bit extreme...
Wow and yeah 400 is quite a lot

That's a good idea man. Now I'm wondering how long you can refute the claim for :s. Perhaps they can investigate on a fake claim or if foul play is suspected, maybe ?
might have to sell this beauty to fund thanos and thor. preorders are coming up way too fast for me.

you gonna just transfer your PO to someone else? or sell her after you get her?
Hook him up Kevin

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I paid my phoniex deposit of $300, but if is a trustfull retailer , it's worth.

Back