[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, this is worst than thw white screen of doom from Mattycollector.com

I got the paypal confirmation e-mail and my order number showed up on the screen but no e-mail from SimplyToys, is that ok?

Hopefully it means my wife will be the owner of one great statue.

I winder if mine having gone through PayPal already will mean anything. I doubt it.

Keep trying mate. If you go to your PayPal account you'll see that the payment is pending, so just keep refreshing the page so ST can retrieve your payment information. You're almost there.

What do I do here??!

I just had to wait a few seconds and the payment options showed up.

Keep trying mate. If you go to your PayPal account you'll see that the payment is pending, so just keep refreshing the page so ST can retrieve your payment information. You're almost there.

I just had to wait a few seconds and the payment options showed up.

do not refresh here? Its been like this for a few mins

Damn, this is worst than thw white screen of doom from Mattycollector.com

I got the paypal confirmation e-mail and my order number showed up on the screen but no e-mail from SimplyToys, is that ok?

Hopefully it means my wife will be the owner of one great statue.

Congrats, you've got it !

I want to check my order history but know as soon as I click anything else it will just crash. Now all I need is the confirmation email from simply toys.

Done like dinner, coin version!

izreLb.jpg

Someone on the other forum got a sold out message for the one with coin, but someone's order just went through without the coin. Keep trying for the no coin version guys!

I want to check my order history but know as soon as I click anything else it will just crash. Now all I need is the confirmation email from simply toys.

LOL I've been trying to access my order history for about 20 minutes and still no success.

What did everyone pick for shipping?

There is only one option at the moment.

Well nothing else I can do here I guess. Good luck to everyone. I hope everyone scores one. I'm off to get my whiskey because now I don't only want it, but I need it and I feel like I deserve it.

Mabey i ****ed my self i cllicked re order ****k i had it now i cant get on site anymore, still in my order thought

Back