[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jean seems to be larger than magneto. Is the scale accurate or just the angle of the pic?

It is accurate mate. Phoenix just looks so much bigger because of the firebird and the base. Look at the dang base. Its huge and tall. Its freakin enormous.

This is perfect, I already secured one, but I want another one. It's just that good, I like it even better than magneto, and I like Magneto a lot...

Can't wait to display all 3 X-Men statues by XM together, they really kill my Marvel Sideshow statues. Sidehow needs to step up their games or I will just buy XM only at least for Marvel.

How did you secure one

I need this statue, I have to have it, can someone, anyone please tell new how I can go about securing one or getting a pre order in? Is there someone here who works for xm or lives there that can help me out? Please? It would really mean a lot.

Early PO will be very difficult because the Singapore forum members here are fully booked I think. Your best bet is Simply Toys when they open there PO tomorrow. They will still have a few more left.

PS: You can early PO XM-statues with Simply Toys if you are an elite member(3000 Singapore $ spent with them) or if you ordered already 5 XM-statues in the past with them.

Simple Toys will be the best bet for anyone who hasn't reserved/pre-ordered this yet. Be aware of time zone differences and act fast.

I'm just wondering if Simply Toys PO will be up at midnight 30-31st or if it goes up along the day with no specific time... this will help us getting ready for the PO wars.

I'm just wondering if Simply Toys PO will be up at midnight 30-31st or if it goes up along the day with no specific time... this will help us getting ready for the PO wars.

If you already ordered before with them, they will send you a mail a few hours before.

:clap :yess: :rock

10710248_1460602810827080_7870939280373733730_o.jpg

Absolutely breathtaking. That Sentinel never had a chance.

Wow, that looks great! I'm gonna miss out on Phoenix but at the price, I was on the fence as is. As long as I get my Wolverine...I'm happy. Can't wait to see this in people's collections though!!!

I was there earlier, and i believe it will sell out fast... i saw people's wives and cousin's coming to ask for pre orders status because thier better halfs are either still at work or busy.

If you already ordered before with them, they will send you a mail a few hours before.
Well unfortunately I haven't :(

Since Singapure is 11 hours ahead of my local time I'll keep checking their page every 5 minutes starting at 1PM tomorrow.

Damn I really need to secure one :pray:

Back