[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn this thread has blown up in my absence!!! Couple days in NYC and I had like 20 pages to sort through. So Id suggest paying close attention to the XM official Web page for the release date on Pheonix. Make sure you recognize the 12 hour time differential and start refreshing the simply toys website the day of PO. (They will have the most allocation) If your smart you might even message them now to see if you can be put on a notification list of when she goes live. Good luck to my fellow freaks on the order. This is one statue I would cry about for days if I missed. Might be the best statue in my collection when she arrives. I really think she's going to be that good
Good advice. Ill try my luck. Thanks mate.

Yeah, pretty sure that comment was only in relation to Spec Fiction and Secret Compass. Pretty sure neither of them get very large allocations so I can imagine they might be sold out of her already. Don't quote me on that though! :D

Ah ha! That very well may be the case. Problem with the U.S. retailers is they are allocated very few. Here's a tip for yall. Hit up my boy Peter at bmoretoys. He's priced fair. He's from the U.S. and I know he can help you guys out with a Ms. Marvel and perhaps a couple more..... He's a good dude. I know him personally and I would vouch for him

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1487930558108727

Ah ha! That very well may be the case. Problem with the U.S. retailers is they are allocated very few. Here's a tip for yall. Hit up my boy Peter at bmoretoys. He's priced fair. He's from the U.S. and I know he can help you guys out with a Ms. Marvel and perhaps a couple more..... He's a good dude. I know him personally and I would vouch for him

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1487930558108727

Tavegg... 2 excellent pieces of advice in a row for you... I happen to live in bmore... Thank you sir!

No worries my friend. This freaks board is my home town of forums. Always got your backs.

Much appreciated. I checked out his site from the link on Facebook to see his address and it looks like he's about 30 minutes away from me. So whenever I do get an XM order in, Phoenix or otherwise, I could probably just go pick it up from his store instead of him having to ship to me.

Much appreciated. I checked out his site from the link on Facebook to see his address and it looks like he's about 30 minutes away from me. So whenever I do get an XM order in, Phoenix or otherwise, I could probably just go pick it up from his store instead of him having to ship to me.

For sure and he probably be more apt to deal with you as well so he doesn't have to ship it again. Ive known Peter on FB for awhile now but i just got the chance to meet him and his lovely girlfriend in person at NYCC this year. Really nice guy. Just tell him your friends with Tavegg and I'm sure he'll do what he can to help you out for current orders and future orders as well.

Doubt it on spec fiction MS marvel is sold out and thanos did not even know they where up for pre

He was taking pre-orders on Thanos for several days.... I'm not sure if he has Ms. Marvel right though because I check his site regularly and didn't see any pre-orders for her, I think he just has a default picture with the sold out on it for the time being... But I could be wrong.

For sure and he probably be more apt to deal with you as well so he doesn't have to ship it again. Ive known Peter on FB for awhile now but i just got the chance to meet him and his lovely girlfriend in person at NYCC this year. Really nice guy. Just tell him your friends with Tavegg and I'm sure he'll do what he can to help you out for current orders and future orders as well.

Already done, we're fb friends now! Lol. Freaks helping Freaks... awesomeness

UPDATED PO's, Phoenix has been added..

XM Studios

So glad this one isn't far away since they have product we've known about scheduled for Nov. and Dec. already.

You know i have checked simply toys site, and noticed antman with coin is still up is it the sculpt or not a big char? I did like the statue tbh if it was not for Phoenix and ms marvel i would take him too but my wallet

You know i have checked simply toys site, and noticed antman with coin is still up is it the sculpt or not a big char? I did like the statue tbh if it was not for Phoenix and ms marvel i would take him too but my wallet

The sculpt is pretty good and as usual, the details (the base and accessories such as the smaller Antman and ants) and paintjob of Antman live up to the XM name. I think it's probably cos Antman is not a big character yet and that deters many collectors (who might only know superheroes based on movies and are not avid comic book readers) from wanting to fork out so much $$, esp when XM is pumping out so many irresistible statues in such a short time span.

Back