[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it is. X Men are primary focus. But I agree with you in the mentality that more collectors should focus on what their really passionate about. Have a theme to a collection. A purpose. If not you end up with a messy setup and dropping 1K on Phoenix won't make sense and she will look off. But to the focused collector she will be a crown jewel.
Completely agree. :goodpost:

For me it is. X Men are primary focus. But I agree with you in the mentality that more collectors should focus on what their really passionate about. Have a theme to a collection. A purpose. If not you end up with a messy setup and dropping 1K on Phoenix won't make sense and she will look off. But to the focused collector she will be a crown jewel.

Yupp, and so far the Xmen line is looking good. The base is one theme too.

I'm really digging the Sentinel bases. So much detail on the bases. It's like a 2-in-1 statue!

Uber stoked! Just pre-ordered this statue with coin. Hopefully the paintjob will be just as awesome!

Saw the piece in the process of being painted last night. Looking great so far. Can't wait to see the final product.

Back