[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Each breast is worth the 500 a piece IMO :wink1:
Maybe, maybe, but they're only half the equation. If her backstory is as well fleshed out we're talking $250 each.:lecture

Man, I get my hopes up every this thread has a new post. "Is she green-lighted?!" How many times am I gonna set myself up for disappointment? :lol

I think even people who don't know the character and see the Phoenix will be WOW by it. Very artfully designed

That's why it's downright cruel that Disney/Marvel/Fox is keeping us waiting! This needs to get approved right now ...

@nem: :hi5: thats what I'm saying!
Maybe, maybe, but they're only half the equation. If her backstory is as well fleshed out we're talking $250 each.:lecture

Man, I get my hopes up every this thread has a new post. "Is she green-lighted?!" How many times am I gonna set myself up for disappointment? :lol
You sir brought a valid point :clap :lol :lecture

And trust me, I feel that pain. At this point I try not to even visit the marvel threads lol

No dates yet mate. She's basically on hold until Disney allows X-Men merch to be sold again. So who knows how long?

It sucks
Thanks man and totally forgot. Dumb question considering I knew that

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

hopefully it takes a long time to get the green light. After pre ordering Wolverine and Magneto Im gonna need alot of time to save up.

She's to good to pass up... Xm is gonna make the sickest X-men line up ever. And its gonna be All mine! :)

PHOTOS BY ASAP (Photos by Chie Jooi Koh).

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Wow this looks sick!!

Back