[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took the easy route and got one of the pre-painted. Really looking forward to getting this. I also bought the Troy head previously, but I will be selling it now that I have this one locked down.

I know I said I'd jump in on this head if I didn't already have the other head....well, I jumped in. :lol It was too good to pass up and references the early Artgerm art a lot.

Flip, you can get Phoenix for a good price now that the market for it has died down a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed for you buddy! I can't wait to see it in your collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, is there such a thing as bad head? :banana

You tell me? :rotfl

4510076.jpg

My fireworks for the holiday weekend! Thanks to mule. This statue is now finally complete for me.

DSC_6393.jpg
DSC_6400.jpg
DSC_6405.jpg

Thanks mate for the pictures and the inputs you gave, really appreciated, gonna upload them soon on the Facebook page :)

She has arrived!!! The pics are not so great (my good camera no longer works), but I had to take some to share.

This is my first XM piece, and I could not be happier. I am in awe of how amazing this piece is. The presence is astounding and I'm so excited to have this in my collection.

Note: I do have the Artgerm inspired head as well, but I'm not much of a fan of it, so it stayed in the box.

Back