[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
difficult to pick between the two until I know what the artgerm looks like.

but I think it would be even better if they just included all 3. BW will come with 3 portraits, so no reason they could not do the same here.

In the words of the great British philosopher Jagger, "You can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need." :lecture

BTW I believe BW only comes with two heads.

In the words of the great British philosopher Jagger, "You can't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need." :lecture

BTW I believe BW only comes with two heads.

XM said BW would come with 3, they teased the 3rd head sculpt a while back I think

I thought they had just replaced the long haired head. Well three heads is better then two. Cool for those who order. :clap

I guess I was wrong. I swear I saw someone from XM post about doing the third head and that it cut down there profit to very minimal on the piece.

Maybe I just read it wrong. Haha

First it was the 3rd head, then they decided to just replacement the long hair one instead. Don't really need 3 heads anyways, they had it working perfect with a mini bust for the extra head. Adding a 3rd head would mean another mini bust or 1 head have bust 1 doesn't which is odd. The bust and extra also affect the box design too, add weight and size.

First it was the 3rd head, then they decided to just replacement the long hair one instead. Don't really need 3 heads anyways, they had it working perfect with a mini bust for the extra head. Adding a 3rd head would mean another mini bust or 1 head have bust 1 doesn't which is odd. The bust and extra also affect the box design too, add weight and size.

Thanks for bringing us slow polks up to speed keewan. :)

Ok, I really haven't followed these XM threads, just poke my head in every so often to check out the new pics, but how do we north americans go about ordering these pieces of art??

Ok, I really haven't followed these XM threads, just poke my head in every so often to check out the new pics, but how do we north americans go about ordering these pieces of art??
For NA retailers BBTS, Spec Fiction, and Secret Compass have all had Cap/Hulk/Widow and will presumably have Phoenix as well. Simply Toys (Singapore based) also carries them. Sure there's some more, but those are the ones I know of.

There are some forum members who can also reserve you one and from feedback from other members who bought cap from them there good for it I reserved my Magneto with Mark!

Just a heads up about BBTS.com they sold out both Captain America and Black Widow pretty fast, so once you hear its up for sale and u want to buy it through BBTS.com I would quickly jump on it..... Anyone sitting on the fence is probably going to lose out as XM is starting to become more well known...

No date yet, just keep checking on the forums, trust me when it goes up for pre-order the forums will be buzzing....

Back