[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My humble opinion:

1st head: garbage, will never get out of the box
2nd head: nailed it with the white eyes with the crazy hair, looks awesome
3rd head: looks great, will most likely take turns with the 2nd on my display

My humble opinion:

That's how i see it as well. I don't think the 1st one is garbage but i won't use it ever.

Depending on if the hair color stays the flat red color that we've been seeing, I might have to send each one off to someone to add in highlights and streaks like the original proto had...

My humble opinion:

Like jay said 1st not garbage, i see it as teen jean haha but really need to see it in person to have my final opinion on that head.

Any news if they have green eyes exeption of legendary SSJ jean head xD

@ideaofevil Do agree on highlights but that again i doubt i will change something on this piece but thats just me.

You know I have been Reading comments on XM FB and there are still people complaining about this, I cant believe it some still whine about the sculpt some whine about having forehead fetish. What is this cant you be happy with what you get now and I really cant believe people still cry about the clear resin bird!

11707632_1567626666791360_8172191672915794315_n.jpg

This head is perfection (assuming she has green eyes); now just the nervous wait to get her into my hands.

Btw i think not buying this because of the head sculpt is stupid, mags got like what 3 custom heads i think jean will get atleast 1 Custom head. And its always possible.

Loving everything about this piece! Love all 3 head sculpts ...maybe a little less for the first one, but it's not terrible. The translucent phoenix bird is outstanding.

Am I the only one not really satisfied with how she turned out? At this price point I'd expect 99% perfection, and that's not what I feel I am getting.

Back