[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think guys? I forgot how beautiful Catherine actually is....still not as nice as Kate Beckinsale though! :yess: :love

Here is a good likeness
guha8ege.jpg

But this is my favourite
ajypy9yh.jpg

Haha, you just ruined Phoenix for me Andy! :rotfl :clap That last pic made me laugh out loud.

Doesn't this look like it's coming with two portraits? One face looks slightly slimmer and more angry than the catherine zeta jones-like one.

This is an AMAZING design, but it isn't a production piece. Also, this doesnt necessarily have to be a competition persay. Just more options for us to choose from

I think it's more about some people who have been burned by SS over the years so they kind of see XM's competition as a victory against SS bad business practices... but I agree SS still makes some good statues but I just wish their QC was more consistent.

Doesn't this look like it's coming with two portraits? One face looks slightly slimmer and more angry than the catherine zeta jones-like one.

Odds are will get a pissed off looking face along with the hawt looking one... win win :)

Can that second portrait be similar to Kate? Uh thanks.

Either way she looks gorgeous, and I must get her!

Yeah Kate would be cool but this face they have now is a billion times better then the one SS was trying to stick us with on their Jean Grey PF...

Woah crap. Lookin good. The painted face looks a bit silly so far, but I wouldn't pass final judegment based off of it.

Wow, This came out much better than I thought it would. I was expecting not to like the face portrait. I was thinking it was going to look a little too anime for me. Gotta say, she looks great. I never thought I'd be able to add a 1/4 classic X-MEN lineup to my collection but I may just be able to pull it off thanks to XM. I'll be passing on Wolverine (I love my COM) but I just may pull the trigger on Phoenix after I see final pics of her. She looks great in these digital images. Have to be honest though, still not digging the Sentinel wreckage on the base.

Yeah Kate would be cool but this face they have now is a billion times better then the one SS was trying to stick us with on their Jean Grey PF...

i know it to sound weird but I did like Jeans face in the regular portrait, had some similarities to Famke who I still believe to be incredibly sexy.

Regardless, I like this phoenix. But I just have a thing for Kate, so that would be like a super win - win.

She looks incredible! Perfect imo. If they give us an angry face even better. She will b mine. Frankly I will b dropping more and more business with ss to get some of these amazing XM items. SS is steadily losing my business because of their own business choices. They really didnt give the x men love. Instead they pour so much of their talent and energy on the line of the dead and red Sonja and machiko.

XM is gunning for my money and they've got it if this comes out looking as absolutely stunning as it does so far.

Good taste up in this thread too, +1 for Kate.:lol

Back