[XM Studios] Phoenix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They make it look so easy lol. Now where's that other head arrrrg lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I really wish this could've been my Christmas present this year. Damn it!

So, holidays huh? Really expensive.....anyone trying to transfer this sexy lady to a brother? :lol
Nah time homeboy. In fact I just dropped the Cable chase. Decided that one $1000+ statue is enough for me for now lol.

Nah time homeboy. In fact I just dropped the Cable chase. Decided that one $1000+ statue is enough for me for now lol.

I didn't try going after Cable since I have this Phoenix on PO and some SS stuff coming as well, plus I like Cable but not $1000 like him... but Cable's that hard to secure already?

Not really surprised since the design is a win. It will probably be just a little bit easier (key word, little) to get from other web sites than Phoenix, Magneto or Wolverine were since Cable doesn't have quite the level of fandom they all do for those that can't lock one in from somebody at this point.

serious!? May be your best chance at an epic 1/4 scale Cable!
I know, please bro don't do that to me :( I've been thinking about it ever since lol.
I might regret it but with so many other pieces coming out through them, I'd like to wait it out, maybe drop the loot on Spidey? It was his eyes that kinda killed it for me, then I started wondering whether I need to spend a $G on him. Worst part is as I write this, I want it more and more again...okay moving onto Peedi now lol

I didn't try going after Cable since I have this Phoenix on PO and some SS stuff coming as well, plus I like Cable but not $1000 like him... but Cable's that hard to secure already?

Not really surprised since the design is a win. It will probably be just a little bit easier (key word, little) to get from other web sites than Phoenix, Magneto or Wolverine were since Cable doesn't have quite the level of fandom they all do for those that can't lock one in from somebody at this point.
Exactly what I was thinking too. He's not going to move like Phoenix because the hype was there for MONTHS before PO and worst case I miss out on him and move on.

Or you can take Cable and I'll take Phoenix off your shoulders :monkey3:lol
:duff for always keeping it fun. Dude she's too amazing man. I don't think I'll ever even sell her

Yeah she is pretty awesome. I think it was a bigger hype because of her hold. I'd bet it wouldn't have been chaos if that happened. But she's awesome, can't wait to see pics! :duff
Yeah but you never know. If something happens and I need to drop her, you'll be the first person I'll think of :duff

Back