XM Studios Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios News

"A clarification on Mysterio's Dome Helmet Translucency. The final products are treated with > Sandblasting < to help remove noise, create a more consistent and cleaner texture on the dome. The resulting product will be more opaque as compared to the PO prototype (which did not undergo sandblasting). It is not a defect. We will be updating the online product pics soon to reflect this update. The process is individually administered by hand, not machine so there will be slight variations in the finish. Translucency effects of the dome are highly dependent on lighting set up so please consider this when comparing photos taken by different collectors."

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

Well got mine and to be honest I can not wait for the rest of Spideys villains. This piece is amazing, it's been a long time since I've been this wow by a statue...well actually it was the XM sandman....:lol:lol

The Skull head turned out perfectly on mine as well. All three heads are excellent but I will be showing the skull version as it's my favourite. Next soon Kraven will be here followed by Vulture I sure...:clap

Well got mine and to be honest I can not wait for the rest of Spideys villains. This piece is amazing, it's been a long time since I've been this wow by a statue...well actually it was the XM sandman....:lol:lol

The Skull head turned out perfectly on mine as well. All three heads are excellent but I will be showing the skull version as it's my favourite. Next soon Kraven will be here followed by Vulture I sure...:clap

Glad to hear that it all turned out well. :rock

Got Sandman 3 weeks ago, Kraven came today, but this one I'm looking forward to the most!

I'm surprised the Sandman thread isn't blowing up more.

I thought it looked fantastic.

I love that they're spreading the love around with so many QUALITY villain pieces. It's crazy what they're doing for those characters.

Got Sandman 3 weeks ago, Kraven came today, but this one I'm looking forward to the most!

yeah I should be getting kraven shortly as well. Don't follow the instructions in order of assembly, the smoke has to go on last as I couldn't get the cape to sit properly. Install cape and then the smoke carefully.

Sandman is a masterpiece and I'm considering Mysterio.
Any more pics? Just about to pull the trigger.....

Pictures and Video Review from Kris Bales

XM Studios Facebook --- XM Studios Europe Facebook

1sru9u.jpg

2nku69.jpg

3ueu1x.jpg

4fnubb.jpg

5q2uf4.jpg

6v0ui7.jpg

7eju4m.jpg

89nulu.jpg

9yguw8.jpg

107bu1d.jpg

Awesome pics..I dig the light purple hue to the smoke...congrats on such a beauty!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Flippin' gorgeous!!!! Just saw Cartels unboxing youtube video and yeah, I need to change my pants

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I think the ONLY thing preventing this from becoming 'Magneto'-like status is the character itself. I don't really think it gets much better than this though.

Back