XM Studios Mysterio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SimplyToys has poor communication, been like that for some months at least, but they always delivered to me.

This thing is a beauty. ES of 800 on XMs website and sold out
Nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Simplytoys has been having their POs for more recent XM statues open for quite some time now, and here I was thinking wth was going on...

Simplytoys has been having their POs for more recent XM statues open for quite some time now, and here I was thinking wth was going on...

Since all the direct shipping restrictions went into effect many went other avenues or just gave up on xm.

If you don't mind paying a bit more, you can order Mysterio through Secret Compass; I have ordered two XM PFs through them. Shane is great on the customer service.
https://www.secretcompassonline.com/Mysterio-Quarter-Scale-Statue-XM-STUDIOS/

If I was a big Spidey fan, I would be all over this. I said it early on, but this is one of the best statues I have ever seen. The pose, base, and style are all perfect. I am not a big fan of his 'human' sculpt, but that skull is amazing!

If I was a big Spidey fan, I would be all over this. I said it early on, but this is one of the best statues I have ever seen. The pose, base, and style are all perfect. I am not a big fan of his 'human' sculpt, but that skull is amazing!

Couldn't agree more. I'm really amazed at the great stuff out there these days and wish I had the funds to get more.

Any idea why they switched to the purple cape and clear smoke compared to the earlier colors shown below? I understand it's more comic book like with the purple, but honestly I prefer the older colors - maroon cape and gray smoke as shown below. Don't get me wrong I'm still getting this guy, but after looking after the the older pics I like the maroon cape and darker smoke better..

uploadfromtaptalk1454464665939.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1454464695036.jpg

They changed the colour because most people on the forums and FB were telling them they had the cape colour wrong. They also posted loads of pictures to back up their comments. By the way the new smoke isn't clear it has shading but the picture makes it hard to see. :)

They changed the colour because most people on the forums and FB were telling them they had the cape colour wrong. They also posted loads of pictures to back up their comments. By the way the new smoke isn't clear it has shading but the picture makes it hard to see. :)
Ok, thanks. I just think the purple cape looks a bit too shiny- like toy plastic.

Wish they would reconsider and go back to maroon honestly. Smoke color doesn't bother me to much.

Back