XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna be one bootyful little display. Only one I won't have myself is BW.

54883249.jpg
:lol

Gotta give the fans those options man. You get the portrait you want with the hair you want, presumably.

Amazing. I love the size and presence she has. Looks even better than the digital design

My 3rd xm statue! And she-Hulk being the 4th :)
Looks very good just check out the details on the outfit alone :O

Is it possible that 2 heads are without mask?

I definitely like the more militarized look of her uniform. But, it looks off. The body is throwing a large punch and the face is... Plain. Well sculpted but plain. What did the other heads look like again?

She's looking great, depending on what the finished product looks like I might get her but that would mean dropping one of my 3 current XM pre orders

Judging by the slot on her right fist, maybe they are for the photonic blast effects for both hands?

My guess is that piece on the left hand will be transparent resin. Powerfist... or something

her neck seems a little bit longer than usual and her head position doesn''t match her shoulder bone joint and her body flow that well
one arm is punching at the front and other arm is leanning backward is that means her shoulder bone (left side and right side) shouldn't be that symmatric?
more details of it should gives more dynamic flow of her punching action. ^_^

Back