XM Studios Ms Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, the base kind of sucks and I think XM's mid flight pose is way more interesting then SS Cover Girl Pose

:lsvader

Nvm my post. I don't think I will have Ms Marvel in my collection :)

SS Ms Marvel is a bit thin looking to me, well defined musculature but about 10 lbs underweight. Much prefer SS costume though. Can't go wrong with either, really, and since I can't get one, I'll try to get the other.

I may try to get this from Simply Toys. I hate the short-hair HS but the long-hair doesn't look bad at all. Plus they got rid of the cotton candy on her hands.

I may try to get this from Simply Toys. I hate the short-hair HS but the long-hair doesn't look bad at all. Plus they got rid of the cotton candy on her hands.

I would think energy hands swapout will still be there, yet to be finalized. Don't like it, don't use it.

Nope, they dropped the power fists as well as the ES and the price.

Meh. That's a shame. Feel like a good idea that got dropped because people didn't let a work-in-progress process sort things out. I'm sure XM would have made it much better.

It would be awesome if XM revisit the power fists after the PO. I'm not getting this statue, but I would still be happy if XM did.

It would be awesome if XM revisit the power fists after the PO. I'm not getting this statue, but I would still be happy if XM did.

The sideshow green lantern has cool powerhands mabey put something like that over her fists but smaller ofc. But its not needed without power up its cool too

Back