XM Studios Moonknight 1/4 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gone and dusted lol. You should still be able to get him though. You will know more about Moon Knight as I’m sure he will be in Netflix Punisher Season 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously???

They're writing in his character for S2 of Punisher???

Wow. Don't know how I feel about that.

I think this piece catches my eye more, surprisingly.

I don't think it's the paint app as much as the sculpt itself and the subject matter.

Moonknight is just an awesome looking character, especially with the Khonsho mask.

Seriously this is one of the best pieces from XM. Yes I agree that displaying him could be a real issue. However I’m posing him with some serious lighting

Seriously this is one of the best pieces from XM. Yes I agree that displaying him could be a real issue. However I’m posing him with some serious lighting

I agree with you about the lightning. I think given the palate of colors, you'll need appropriate lighting to really appreciate this piece to its fullest extent.

No clue and I actually have this on order with deposit paid.... not sure i'm going to keep it coming though as I'm pretty much selling everything and getting out of the hobby. lol

No clue and I actually have this on order with deposit paid.... not sure i'm going to keep it coming though as I'm pretty much selling everything and getting out of the hobby. lol

Why you coming out the hobby?

Nope I can guarantee I won't be back. Not with these prices and lack of QC but some companies, just cant do it anymore...lol

I say this all the time until something I really love pops out. Just sell off most of them and keep just a few. Once we get in this hobby we are all stuck for life... :lol Keep a few for the memories.

This piece is on the horizon. Simply stunning

b761c20f365981ebd2349e6ed8e38852.jpg

847f170db0a16f1a4f1c8c14c0f197f6.jpg

Love this character. Love this sculpt, too.

This one I liked from the very beginning. But as the wait got longer and the more time I got to think about it ...I started wishing he was more upright. So I'm going to admire from afar for now. Perhaps I can get this Moonknight later ...but if can't, then oh well.

Back