Statue XM Studios Modern Thor statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: XM Studios Thor statue 2019

Pictures from Ang Seng

"He is in production now... he is worthy...", Ang Seng.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

117768764_26478229654kcjue.jpg

117409727_26478230187ygjzo.jpg

That portrait ...and those hands ...would've looked great with a classic comic-based Thor body sculpt.

Geez this place has turned into a ghost town. Did everyone bail?

Geez this place has turned into a ghost town. Did everyone bail?

Not all ...but yea, some bailed. More people at the other forum.

Plus, with this piece, the people that got the SSC Thor Breaker of Brimstone PF just don't need to frequent this thread.

My entire man cave is Thor lol. So I’ll be happily purchasing this in addition to the Sideshow pieces I already own. ��

Got an email from Spec Fiction for shipping on this piece soon!

Not all ...but yea, some bailed. More people at the other forum.

Plus, with this piece, the people that got the SSC Thor Breaker of Brimstone PF just don't need to frequent this thread.

Sorry I?m new - what?s the other site?

XM Studios News

- Offical XM Modern Thor 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

"Thor was born to the King of the Asgardian Gods, Odin Borson, and the Earth Goddess Gaea. He grew up in Asgard under Odin's tutelage and trained in his footsteps to one day lead Asgard. Besides Odin, his stepmother Frigga and his adopted brother Loki are the only family he know, alongside his best friends Sif, Balder, and the Warriors Three.Throughout his youth, Thor tested his limits on dangerous missions and became worthy of the Uru hammer Mjolnir, using it to save Sif from the Death Goddess Hela."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Back