XM Studios - License DC Comics ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm this will never happen DC license pretty hard to get... Pretty much SS got pretty much everything.

cfb.jpg

I had a hard time finding one that matched the back in that Batgirl art. Most of what came up was strictly squat related.

...I highly recommend it.

So I was just over at XM's site... and I really just don't get the $5/600+USD (7/800+SGD) price tags... Ok you get a coin and some art, but what makes em "that" better then Sideshow? I like theyre BW better than Sideshows but not $200 better. And we havent even talked about shipping from Singapore yet ugh.

So I was just over at XM's site... and I really just don't get the $5/600+USD (7/800+SGD) price tags... Ok you get a coin and some art, but what makes em "that" better then Sideshow? I like theyre BW better than Sideshows but not $200 better. And we havent even talked about shipping from Singapore yet ugh.

Not really sure how license works, but it probably costs a lot. I would guess the lower the ES the higher the price tag needs to be for ROI. Sideshow pieces have increased the ES on most of the releases. Operating costs have gone up as well. The cost of the piece needs to go up or more pieces need to be sold. My 2 cents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back