XM Studios - JLA Darkseid 1/6 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:6 DC Premium Collectibles DC Rebirth series statue, Darkseid! Armed with the Anti-Life Equation, the Dark Lord of Apokolips and father of Orion seeks to control all sentient life throughout the universe…and beyond. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:6 scale cold-cast porcelain, each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the famous XM quality finish.

Size matters, but Quality even more so! The new XM DC 1:6 line is specially designed for collectors who desire more space-friendly collectibles, without compromising on the incredible details and quality of larger collectible pieces. At 1:6 scale, XM's creative direction is to showcase more abilities, powers and essence of the characters in a bold, dynamic and story telling style. The new XM 1:6 DC line will amaze you with the details you don't expect at this scale. Smaller scale, smaller boxes, more affordable shipping and pricing means you can fit more of these incredibly detailed collectibles into your collection!"

Darkseid - “Some villains want to increase their financial standings. Some want to best their enemy in battle. Others want to take over a country and a few even desire to rule the planet. One stands above them all. One whose ambition extends beyond simply conquering the world. One that doesn't want to rule humanity—but all of existence. He is Darkseid, and when it comes to villains in the DC Universe, it doesn't get any bigger or badder than him".

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

07v7jwi.jpg

216kuz.jpg

06ltkab.jpg

05dhkx0.jpg

11baj4v.jpg

XM Studios News

- Offical Assembly Video XM Studios Darkseid - Rebirth 1/6 Statue -

"Darkseid - ?Some villains want to increase their financial standings. Some want to best their enemy in battle. Others want to take over a country and a few even desire to rule the planet. One stands above them all. One whose ambition extends beyond simply conquering the world. One that doesn't want to rule humanity?but all of existence. He is Darkseid, and when it comes to villains in the DC Universe, it doesn't get any bigger or badder than him"."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

This looks good for a 1/6 scale rebirth Darkseid.

Unfortunately, I'm looking for a 1/4 scale Darkseid to rival my 1/4 scale Thanos.

Did anyone pick this one up? If so, have you recieved it yet and what are your thoughts on it? I'd like to add this to the collection especially since he'll look awesome with my 1/6 XM rebirth Superman. I'm trying to decide if I should wait for the Sideshow PF Darkseid Or maybe even perhaps the tweeterhead Darkseid especially for the price point. $850+ for a 1/6 scale Darkseid is pricey as *******k but it's one awesome looking statue.

Did anyone pick this one up? If so, have you recieved it yet and what are your thoughts on it? I'd like to add this to the collection especially since he'll look awesome with my 1/6 XM rebirth Superman. I'm trying to decide if I should wait for the Sideshow PF Darkseid Or maybe even perhaps the tweeterhead Darkseid especially for the price point. $850+ for a 1/6 scale Darkseid is pricey as *******k but it's one awesome looking statue.

I have this. Yes, definitely pricey as ****, but it's a 9.5/10 for me. I'm only collecting a select few 1/6 DC comic pieces , but this has great presence for the scale. I love both portraits. It's a home run imo. I had to order this after getting the new TH Supes. Only reason why it's not a 10 for me is because it's not classic costume.

I have this. Yes, definitely pricey as ****, but it's a 9.5/10 for me. I'm only collecting a select few 1/6 DC comic pieces , but this has great presence for the scale. I love both portraits. It's a home run imo. I had to order this after getting the new TH Supes. Only reason why it's not a 10 for me is because it's not classic costume.

Thanks for the response. Glad to hear your perspective on it which makes me want to buy this even more. I've been comparing this one, SS PF and Tweeterhead and even though this isn't classic costume and it's smaller than The SS PF version(and more expensive) the details for me blow the other two out of the water. So far I have this XM Darkseid 1st place followed by SSPF then Tweeterhead. I promised my wife I'd only purchase two statues this year(JND TDK Joker & Prime1 batcave batman) but I'm gonna have some explaining to do since I'll more than likely pull the trigger on this Darkseid[emoji28]. I found a couple of retailers that have it in stock and ready to ship so I'll probably "drunk" buy it tonight after a few drinks[emoji1].

After a shipping delay, this beast finally arrived. I must say, its definitely impressive in hand. I was on the fence after watching a few reviews and other pics, especially for the price point but I'm glad I pulled the trigger on this one. Awesome sculpt detail and paint apps and man this statue is really heavy. Here are a couple of pics paired up with XM Superman(rebirth) and Prime1 1/5 scale Incorporated Batman. I suck at taking pics so I apologize about the pic quality[emoji28].
6a9854df73ff26fb1e8caed83ddb675d.jpg
acdd48889f55e43d304ab95d7fc0dac4.jpg

Thanks! The plaque cane with the statue. It has a blue plastic protective layer which I haven peeled off yet but I believe the actual plaque is silver/chrome.

I'm pretty sure mine didn't come with that.....unless there is a secret compartment that I missed?

I'm pretty sure mine didn't come with that.....unless there is a secret compartment that I missed?
Hmm. Mine was inside a small black box(which was inside its own cardboard box). If I remember correctly, it was located in a space (bottom left corner) near the foot of the statue. Hopefully you find it.

Those plaques are given to people who buy statues early. For example, if a statue has an ES of 400, the first 200 POs would get a plaque while the last 200 won't. Think of it as an early bird bonus.

Those plaques are given to people who buy statues early. For example, if a statue has an ES of 400, the first 200 POs would get a plaque while the last 200 won't. Think of it as an early bird bonus.
It's possible this may be the case. If so, I just got lucky because didn't preorder this and I received edition # 103. Azurepred, you may want to reach out to XM or the retailer where it was purchased.

sounds right. I didn't buy this until it was in stock.

It's possible this may be the case. If so, I just got lucky because didn't preorder this and I received edition # 103. Azurepred, you may want to reach out to XM or the retailer where it was purchased.

Because I didn't PO this piece either, it seems like it's pure luck of the draw at this point, so I will just let it be. I do remember there being an empty slot in the styro and couldn't figure out what was intended on going there.

sounds right. I didn't buy this until it was in stock.

Because I didn't PO this piece either, it seems like it's pure luck of the draw at this point, so I will just let it be. I do remember there being an empty slot in the styro and couldn't figure out what was intended on going there.

Yeah, the plaques are a promotional tool to get collectors to order early. If you guys remember, they used to do that with the coins they offered before they changed over to the plaques they're using now. The only statuess I know of that has plaques for every single piece made in a run are event specials. For example, their Transformation HULK could only be ordered at special events like shows and conventions. Since collectors had to wait for a event/con to order these in person, XM made all 750 plaques instead of half of that. So, for regular releases, you have to order earlier to get the plaques and for event pieces you'll get a plaque regardless of when you order the statue.

XM Studios News

Photo on XM Studios Darkseid - Rebirth 1:6 statue by @mad.titan.photo.

“Some villains want to increase their financial standings. Some want to best their enemy in battle. Others want to take over a country and a few even desire to rule the planet. One stands above them all. One whose ambition extends beyond simply conquering the world. One that doesn't want to rule humanity—but all of existence. He is Darkseid, and when it comes to villains in the DC Universe, it doesn't get any bigger or badder than him."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

365747871_618752273691xib6.png

Back