Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dude jumped through so many hoops to make this happen, he is well deserving of a cut. I'm perfectly okay with that. Even with what he did, $3000 USD would be a complete rip off. $3000 SGD makes more sense. The reputable guys will usually only charge you 10% maybe 15% over retail.

Sorry you were in one of the areas that got hit. I hope you and yours are all safe, Jimbob.

Almost certain it is 3k$ USD.

Reason I say that is because months and months back people on FB were selling PO’s for 2k$ USD – 2.5K$ USD and that was before shipping. I enquired about one with shipping and was told shipping would probably be 500$-700$ and I hit the NOPE button real fast.

But yes, if you find a guy who's not out to completely up-charge people then you can get HB, or any XM statue really for a fair price.

One thing I noticed, eventually and not at first, is some sellers will also up-charge you for shipping as well. To me that's where I draw the line.

All is good for me and my family. Still looking for this statue at a reasonable price.

Good to hear bro. That's what's really important.

I'll keep my eyes open and let you know if I see one pop up at a fair price. You weren't kidding btw. All I'm finding right now is around $3K USD which is ridiculous.

Jim please check your message I clearly stated 2990 SGD excluding shipping and paypal fees not $3000 USD. You asked for assistance 3 times on this thread and I tried to help. I know someone selling at that price so I thought I would try to help. Now I have you and others calling me a shyster and fraud? I have helped many people buy XM Statues I have never scammed anyone. Pretty uncool. If you arent cool with the price thats understandable but it isnt the price you thought I said.

I've bought XM statues from Cali64 and he's been a standup and honest guy to deal with. Just wanted to step in and share my experience.

2990 SGD to us dollars = 2223.21 US Dollar for those that Can't math... Yes it probably will hit close to $3k after shipping though since this will likely ship in 2 boxes.

2990 SGD is a damn good deal. Especially at this stage in the game. Prices are getting jacked now because the show is over.

And yeah, the shipping is going to suck. I'm not looking forward to paying for that part.

Overall is good. But Hulkbuster shouldn't have bullet holes type of damage on his left thigh and a line damage on his right thigh. There are other damage that doesn't make sense unless Hulkbuster is battling an opponent with ballistic weapon. Battle damage on a Hulkbuster should be a lot of large dents, crushing, and cracks. Think Bowen's Hulkbuster is more accurate.

XM said HB will be shipping 6-9 months from now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XM said HB will be shipping 6-9 months from now

I'm not surprised really looking at the standard of this piece. I can't really fault this in anyway! I would say the bullet holes shouldn't be there. Unless those were created by some sort of special bullet?

I question some of the damage too, but it is a really great piece. That and the sentinel piece from last year are by far my fav xm pieces

This was one of the most impressive statues I've ever had the pleasure of seeing in person. It is ridiculously detailed and has a TON of presence! Also big kudos to XM for managing to engineer multiple light up features into this piece that can be removed and replaced if necessary. This piece is expensive and a space hog, but soooo worth it! Here's a video going over the details of the piece. I also have one with the Extremis suit inside the Hulkbuster, and another with some 4K closeups coming soon. I also have a ton of other videos coming if you feel like subbing to my channel. I hope you enjoy the video!

This was one of the most impressive statues I've ever had the pleasure of seeing in person. It is ridiculously detailed and has a TON of presence! Also big kudos to XM for managing to engineer multiple light up features into this piece that can be removed and replaced if necessary. This piece is expensive and a space hog, but soooo worth it! Here's a video going over the details of the piece. I also have one with the Extremis suit inside the Hulkbuster, and another with some 4K closeups coming soon. I also have a ton of other videos coming if you feel like subbing to my channel. I hope you enjoy the video!

Kudos to the Kucharek Brothers for sculpting this piece of art.

I'm not surprised really looking at the standard of this piece. I can't really fault this in anyway! I would say the bullet holes shouldn't be there. Unless those were created by some sort of special bullet?

It's the HULKbuster armor. Tony could be engaging a rampaging HULK with the Army totally firing at the HULK while they are fighting and hitting Tony as well. Thunderbolt Ross knows better than to use regular bullets when the Army is taking on the HULK. Also, the HULK doesn't just fight bare handed. He may use cars, tanks, light poles, concrete, or building pieces to attack Tony. Who's to say what kind of damage that can inflict on Tony's armor when thrown by the HULK? I think the sculpt looks perfect as is. I only wish I had the space and $$$ to add this to my collection.

It's the HULKbuster armor. Tony could be engaging a rampaging HULK with the Army totally firing at the HULK while they are fighting and hitting Tony as well. Thunderbolt Ross knows better than to use regular bullets when the Army is taking on the HULK. Also, the HULK doesn't just fight bare handed. He may use cars, tanks, light poles, concrete, or building pieces to attack Tony. Who's to say what kind of damage that can inflict on Tony's armor when thrown by the HULK? I think the sculpt looks perfect as is. I only wish I had the space and $$$ to add this to my collection.

Well looking at it this way I couldn't agree more. That's why I did mention some kinda special bullet not standard. But I'm truly flawed by this none the less

Back