Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I ordered this myself. I've never spent this much on a statue but I would have regretted it, if I didn't get it. It's going to look awesome once it's painted and he details look incredible

XM Studios News

"Anyone asking about size....."

Please don´t forget to like the New and Official XM Studios Europe facebook page under XM Studios Exclusive European Distributor. No more news on the old facebook page. The explanation can be found on the new page.

XM Studios Facebook

New Page >>> XM Studios Europe Facebook <<< New Page

18622240_19389982497195kgv.jpg

18664622_193899822971uvjo2.jpg

Just looking at this picture i think this will not fit in just 2 big boxes. Most likely 3 IMO. I think shipping on this one would be more expensive than the statue itself. What a nightmare.

Good Heavens! Between what This and the X-Men Diorama Shipping is gonna cost I could have gotten like 3 more XM Statues.

Just looking at this picture i think this will not fit in just 2 big boxes. Most likely 3 IMO. I think shipping on this one would be more expensive than the statue itself. What a nightmare.

Do you really think 3 boxes? Man...I really want this but if shipping is going to be more than 1000 USD, I just dont know...
What are your guesses? Black panther had a really big base and the shipping for that is like 250-300 USD. Asuming one box is a bit bigger than Panthers, say 350-400, wouldn't two boxes be enough?
It's hard to spend 2k'ish USD and then finding out the shippings gonna be the same price, that would be a nightmare. Can't refund i suppose either

I'm guessin 2 boxes. Even 1/3 scale statues can ve fit to 1 box, and the IA 1/4 HB was 2 boxes

Sent from my SM-G925F

So relieved I Reserved one of these Last Year! This will be a Battle to secure when it Actually goes up for order!

You don't need to see this bad boy painted to know that it's going to be badass. I've never been more excited for a preorder than I am with this massive beautiful piece.

This is beyond awesome. This is totally gnarly!

Glassy big wave, sweet ride GNARLY! Brah ...Eddie would go!

Back