Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A better angle close to the concept art we saw and a better look at the extremis Iron Man
I'm so hyped for this! Can't wait to get my one and only HB that i will ever need

6bcbb1d2c17935cb0550072a4cd3950b.jpg
d079b08160fa0ab95e35a49094093486.jpg
c5453e7764930edfb3019760383cf9f4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING... no wonder Face Book is going crazy over this..Glad I have one ordered!

This is the piece I've been waiting for. Truly epic. Better believe I've got this on preorder. As soon as I saw the concept art I knew I had to have it as the one Iron Man for my collection.

If you think people are going crazy for it now, wait until its painted. Event exclusive as well, so it's going to be one of the harder pieces to get. I can only imagine what the aftermarket prices for this are going to look like.

How is it that someone ordered this is it up for PO yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is an event exclusive and were up for PO since last year to those who went for the specific cons throughout asia

Sent from my SM-G925F

Well tbh my first thought was how amazing this piece is going to be and that I have to have it. It's the first XM piece I preordered. Now I thankfully own several of their pieces and have four on preorder currently. Don't plan on selling them. I keep all my pieces.

If my mentioning the aftermarket this early makes me seem like a flipper or not a "true collector" then so be it. What I really meant by mentioning the aftermarket is get in on this now if you can and seriously want it because it will probably be a headache later on.

Looks awesome. Where will this be able to preorder? And are there any info on when ?

Looks awesome. Where will this be able to preorder? And are there any info on when ?

XM makes great products, but they are license restricted. If you don't live in one of the areas bellow, you need to buy from a third party middle man in Singapore.

This piece was priced at 2500SGD back in 2015 when it was offered at STGCC as event exclusive. Most likely this will ship in two boxes. If you live in the U.S. then Express shipping could cost 500USD per box.

XM makes the statue they want first, and then when its finished builds the packaging, and calculates the weight.
They don't say well this is too large to ship, so we shouldn't make it. :)

Hope this helps
/
/
WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SELL & SHIP YOUR PRODUCTS TO?

For MARVEL licensed products
ASIA
China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam. South Korea and Brunei
EUROPE
As such, we can only directly sell or market our products to customers in these countries. We apologise sincerely if we are unable to sell to customers or fans in other countries.

Back