Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good time to quit this collecting business. Mr. Green haven't ordered anything all year long. Hehehe.

Well, then you should easily be able to PO this incredible piece then with all the money you have saved. :lol

Last edited:
But, but, Mr. Green don't know of a trusty middle man to take his haard earned monies!1!!

That's not a problem either. Just buy it off ebay when it's in hand. You should only have to add about another $500 for the aftermarket markup. :lol

With all the current prices for 1/4 HB, the price was to be expected, and its aroind the same with the other HB, but you also get iron man
So pick your poison 😅😅😅

Sent from my SM-G925F

With all the current prices for 1/4 HB, the price was to be expected, and its aroind the same with the other HB, but you also get iron man
So pick your poison ������

Sent from my SM-G925F

I don't think anyone is commenting on the value of the piece. It's just a lot of money to spend on any statue. I can't imagine that most collectors will ever drop these kinds of $$$ on a collectible. Doesn't mean this piece isn't worth it.

Price on itself is not crazy imho. Not saying it's cheap, but the Imaginarium Art movie version is close to that and doesn't come with the extra normal IM suit and with less switch out options. I also get the feeling that this comic version is more complex. Too bad that shipping and customs will probably be a killer

Shipping is what I'm concerned about. Could be another $500.00 or so added to the cost. Maybe more since this is really Two Statues.

I would guess this comes in two boxes, so yeah shipping will be expensive... But if you bought two regular XM statues by themselves it would be close to the same price... and you are getting two statues for this one (Hulkbuster & Iron Man).. I think it's more mental then anything, you see it as one statue and think wow that's expensive ...

We are not saying the people that are getting them are crazy. We are saying how huge the prices are is crazy. Not saying they are over-priced ...just how expensive they are.

In all of this... does anyone know if this will effectively be on display at the Comic Con? All we've seen so far are pictures of the 3D sculpt and probably not even final, seems the chances to see it on display and painted are slim

Told you guys it will be around $2,500 after the fee. Shipping will be something else....

Back