Statue XM Studios - Hulkbuster 1/4 Scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is amazing. I must have it. Absolutely love the pose and xtremis jumping out of it.

Mind blown

This is amazing. I must have it. Absolutely love the pose and xtremis jumping out of it.

Mind blown

:goodpost: :exactly:

Wow! Another radically awesome concept!

Where are you guys going to put all these huge pieces?

85 cm tall!! Just about 3 feet!!

First, kudos to XM for answering the Extremis call; how may people requested this armor from ss over how many years and they never delivered (although they had a rather boring attempt). Just wish I could get a stand alone 1/4 Extremis.

I have SS Classic Iron Man 1/4 Comiquette so I'm using its size to compare in my head against the Extremis here what all that Hulkbuster will look like.

I see how much space my XM Phoenix base takes up... Prepare to have a table top ready to display this thing. Just awesome.

12227845_1612889375598422_6847026917440876644_n.jpg

Looks great... Please make the price super reasonable. =)

Wow, Just an exceptional concept! Very creative and dynamic pose. Man ...you gotta love XM.

Definately gets my vote ahead of IA's Hulkbuster :) Whilst IA did a grand job, one thing which XM have the upper hand with on their design (which IA missed out on) was the opportunity to see Iron Man inside the HB suit. I think its a great touch and gives the collector a totally different display option to choose from. I think had IA of included a removable HB head to reveal Iron Man inside then i definately would've been more tempted to pre order one :( So its XM all the way for me on this one ;)

How would I go about ordering this please?I get from reading between the lines I need to know someone who knows someone whose Mother makes the tea at XM Studios.

There is still a long way to go to PO. The 3D isn't out yet. Relax....

Man, what could be said at this point? XM is simply the most creative, ambitious company within our hobby, & every collectors dream come true. If only they could get the green light for north american distribution, the dream becomes reality for many more, but they would have to seriously consider increasing their production runs. Still, an absolute thrill every time they showcase a concept, bravo once again XM.

Man, what could be said at this point? XM is simply the most creative, ambitious company within our hobby, & every collectors dream come true. If only they could get the green light for north american distribution, the dream becomes reality for many more, but they would have to seriously consider increasing their production runs. Still, an absolute thrill every time they showcase a concept, bravo once again XM.

I agree. I'm in the U.S. so getting one of these is tough. At the same time, I just love seeing the concepts. Very creative. Hopefully, this pushes other companies to up the ante on their designs.

I see the Sentinel

If anything, the Extremis armor inside has the same pose of the classic IM and overall the same body style except for the chest plate and helmet. Since I'm not sold on their IM Classic, I'm considering this one. Comic look + impressive armor emerging from the Hulkbuster, can't really be beaten. This one would pair awesomely with Imaginarium's 1:4 War Machine.

How would I go about ordering this please?I get from reading between the lines I need to know someone who knows someone whose Mother makes the tea at XM Studios.

I agree. I'm in the U.S. so getting one of these is tough. At the same time, I just love seeing the concepts. Very creative. Hopefully, this pushes other companies to up the ante on their designs.

Do they ship to the US if you order straight from their website?

Do they ship to the US if you order straight from their website?

WHICH COUNTRIES DO YOU SELL & SHIP YOUR PRODUCTS TO?
XM Studios' licensing rights for Marvel Products are allowed in;

ASIA
China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam and Brunei
EUROPE
Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Italy, France, Spain and Portugal

For EU customers please purchase from our EU distributor XM-Studios Official & Exclusive European Distributor. The XM Studios site does not accept EU orders at the moment.

As such, we can only directly sell or market our products to customers in these countries. We apologise sincerely if we are unable to sell to customers or fans in other countries.

XM Studios

IF they price this well, easilly another instant soldout

Back