XM Studios Groot & Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those who own SS version. Which one looks better guys?

5cdf05fb035a22e32114f3380471319f.jpg

a2e33599f311543b1dde69d22fa1e9a8.jpg
fb38e952248113baba9ccb000969e4b7.jpg

Btw guys this Groot is massive, he’s almost as tall as the hulk transform piece and that piece itself is huge. The turbine base alone is bigger than the palms of my hands...

Initially I was planning to get this piece together with starlord but changed my mind after seeing the size of it. Abandoned starlord too as these two pieces must be displayed as a set..Oh well maybe I would change my mind when the official pre-order goes live

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those who own SS version. Which one looks better guys?

These are two totally different renditions of Groot. I believe the sideshow one shows more detail and is smaller in terms of size.
31efcaea57ef8f04ac98f47ab8cdee4b.jpg

For XM, think the main differentiating factor is that u can display Groot n rocket in the iconic pose.

This xm groot is basically a big chunk of branches but it has a large presence and made even better with rocket on hes back.
266b0faffbe1b26eefb8dce357c7674f.jpg

Well we all know xm will be giving an additional base for rocket and definitely more switchouts. I’m sure that we would also get a piece of the exact same type of quality (or even Better) than the prototype.

Honestly in terms of price, XM’s piece cost more than the sideshow duo if you don’t count in shipping costs. As i reside in Asia, I would go with the XM piece as shipping here is very minimal [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, I am all in on all things Abnett and Lanning Guardians. My wallet will not be happy at all.

I like it... Prefer just Groot and rocket by themselves without Starlord actually

XM Studios News News

46350445_2182574445297cijt.jpg

"𝙓𝙈 𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙋𝙊 𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔!
GROOT & ROCKET 1:4 SCALE STATUE

~~~~~~~~~

To Pre-Order : XM Groot & Rocket 1/4 statue

Retail Price: SGD 1,399
Full Payment (Additional 10% off): SGD 1,259.10
Prestige Price: SGD 1,259.10
Prestige Full Payment (Additional 5% off): SGD 1,189.15
Website PO closing date: 16 January 2019 (Once closed, that’s it!)

~~~~~~~~~

Includes:
Rocket Raccoon will come with a standalone base so he can be displayed by himself or on Groot! Incredibly detailed ship turbine base that matches with Star-Lord's base and 1 X special Art print. Design is inspired by the blue costumes as seen in the Comics!

ES: MTO but capped to maximum of 999 worldwide.

Groot: This tree-like being branched out of his comfort zone to help the Guardians of the Galaxy keep the people of the universe safe.

Rocket Racoon: As the weapons and tactical expert of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Rocket risks his hide to defend the cosmos."

XM Studios News

"That’s it! You can attack me, you can call me names, but no one -- NO ONE -- touches my blaster!" - Rocket Raccoon

"I am Groot." - Groot

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Groot and Rocket Raccoon! The lovable pair from the Guardians of the Galaxy, Groot and Rocket Raccoon are immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Collect the full Guardians team with this second statue from the line!

Groot, this sentient alien tree branches out of his comfort zone to help the Guardians of the Galaxy keep the people of the universe safe. Rocket Raccoon, as the weapons and tactical expert of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Rocket risks his hide to defend the cosmos."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

1bxcao.jpg

26cfz8.jpg

31tcng.jpg

There is just so many good statues coming out! Have to pick and choose....

Sideshow has their Groot for $100 off plus free shipping... I guess nobody is buying theirs if they're dropping the price that much...

Looking good wonder if they still plan on giving rocket his own base or if this is the solution they decided on ...really hoping for a drax and nova to go with these guys and starlord

XM Studios News

- Offical Assembly Video XM Studios Rocket & Groot 1/4 Scale Statue -

"Groot - This sentient alien tree branches out of his comfort zone to help the Guardians of the Galaxy keep the people of the universe safe.

Rocket Raccoon - As the weapons and tactical expert of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Rocket risks his hide to defend the cosmos. ."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

Back