XM Studios Global Invasion - coming soon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
137.gif

Great news, I think? Wondering how this will play out, as XM restricted edition size policy will make global distribution seem inadequate? If we have already witnessed the frenzy/scramble of collectors trying to purchase, the future will be a bloodbath.

Great news. Hope that means US distribution of course because it would effectively lower prices by $150-$200. It would also turn up the heat on Sideshow.

it's a less mainstream license. so it should fit nicely into their framework.
Oh so it's not Marvel? Bummer. Oh well. Doubtful I will get into any more lines, but will see.

it's a less mainstream license. so it should fit nicely into their framework.
Oh that's different. I thought it was for the main stuff. Having said that, hopefully that's a window for them to address the rest of the world. Let's see..

Great news. Hope that means US distribution of course because it would effectively lower prices by $150-$200. It would also turn up the heat on Sideshow.
If it isn't the main licenses we're going Gaga over now then it's doesn't make a difference. We'll have to wait and see...

I'm really happy for xm. They deserve to share their products with the world. They have been showing some truly great statues.

Back