XM Studios Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Az9m9fS.jpg

Rr3NfQB.jpg

4VKELay.jpg

FRkiPBN.jpg

4GN71Mn.jpg

This looks great, but $1200+ shipped to the U.S. is a bit too much for me ($130 less if I pay now, but I don't like paying 1+ year in advance for anything).

Sorry for the confusion. The EX is $999 + $220 shipping. So I meant $1200+ shipped (not sure if tax gets added for some), not $1200 + shipping. I don't like prepaying in full, especially a year+ in advance so not going by that price.

XM Studios News

"XM Studios is excited to present our next Marvel Premium Collectibles series statue, Deadpool! This beloved character is immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. Don't miss out on adding Deadpool to complete your collection!

Welcome to the Deadpool character bio, nerds! I mean...True Believers! Brought to you by me, myself, and I: the fabulous Deadpool! I could have let some smelly pencil-pushing intern spell out my life story for you, but you deserve better. So, here it is, straight from the Merc with a Mouth's mouth—every detail of my morally ambiguous, mentally unstable, innuendo-laden past.... read more here!"

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

deadpoolpoveranchjhi.png

deadpoolbponyhj85.png

020ckhz.jpg

db02tjkj0.jpg

db05xejt6.jpg

db06zdkab.jpg

Too off the wall for me. Just like the SSC Deadpool was too off the wall for me, too.

I guess I'll wait for the next 1/4 Deadpool statue.

XM Studios News

- Offical XM Deadpool 1/4 Statue Assembly Video -

"Welcome to the Deadpool character, nerds! I mean...True Believers! Brought to you by me, myself, and I: the fabulous Deadpool! I could have let some smelly pencil-pushing intern spell out my life story for you, but you deserve better. So, here it is, straight from the Merc with a Mouth's mouth—every detail of my morally ambiguous, mentally unstable, innuendo-laden past."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

Back