XM Studios - Darkseid War 1/6 scale Diorama Premiun Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but, we are talking about 3-4k. I'm cool with wasting 500 or 1000 bucks but 4k. I don't know

You are probably right with that price. Seven 1/6 figures will probably be about $300 a piece so that's $2,100 plus Darkseid is much larger. I'm guessing around $3K.

Nope, I don't think they will ever contact me back. I'm second guessing getting this. I have a feeling it's going to be way overpriced and I wouldn't ever be able to sell it to what I would purchase it for.
Yea, hopefully IS does their rendition of this as well since they're already taking on the sentinel diorama. I'm still interested but it seems being rational has crept in slowly...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Shame this wasn't made 10 years ago when GG made statues in this scale for $100.00. Then make DS for $500.00, I would have bough bought then.

I feel like this thing will never come out, lol. Did the xmen dio come out yet?

You are probably right with that price. Seven 1/6 figures will probably be about $300 a piece so that's $2,100 plus Darkseid is much larger. I'm guessing around $3K.

I think that you are way off on how much it'll be priced - my guess is $5500 (mark my words!)

Hopefully we see this statue at NYCC. I have a feeling we might...

There was an interview on MCE's YouTube channel with Bryan Tan of XM Studios (9/24). He stated that this statue was not going to be ready by NYCC so they were going to only show a rendering. He also stated that they may have the prototype done by Feb, but will not show it till later since there are no major events at that time of year.

There was an interview on MCE's YouTube channel with Bryan Tan of XM Studios (9/24). He stated that this statue was not going to be ready by NYCC so they were going to only show a rendering. He also stated that they may have the prototype done by Feb, but will not show it till later since there are no major events at that time of year.

Damn! The waiting continues...

Hey guys I usually don't promote my channel, but I had Bryan Tan on the collectors chat last night. He talked about this statue and others. We should be seeing this next new York comiccon. Speed up to the 12 min mark for these images.
https://youtu.be/cw-Pnfs09d0

Screenshot_20190607-180531.jpg
Screenshot_20190607-180734.jpg
Screenshot_20190607-180743.jpg
Screenshot_20190607-180808.jpg
Screenshot_20190607-180817.jpg
Screenshot_20190607-180821.jpg
Screenshot_20190607-180836.jpg

Back