Xm Studios Darkness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad it's a worldwide license, but it'll be interesting to see how much US retailers jack up the price. Plus, if XM keeps the 999 ES then most retailers aren't going to get very many.

I may be mistaken but I believe that I read that the under 1000 ES policy was only for Marvel since it was a regional license and not worldwide. Either way it's hard to guess ES since Top Cow does not have as large a number of fans as Marvel, Star Wars, DC, etc.

I may be mistaken but I believe that I read that the under 1000 ES policy was only for Marvel since it was a regional license and not worldwide. Either way it's hard to guess ES since Top Cow does not have as large a number of fans as Marvel, Star Wars, DC, etc.

1000es policy was indeed just for that

I just love these comic covers! uploadfromtaptalk1460233206768.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

coooool but it is pricey, but at the same time its not a normal PF its like a diorama!!

Where is all the yellow on him? He looks to drab and lost amongst all the dark colours at the moment. They really need to add the original yellow colour throughout him so he can standout.

This was the first comic series that I actually collected when I started buying comics again. This thing looks freakn awesome...I think I want to get this. I've never ordered from xm guess I'll try when this guy goes up for preorder

Last edited:
This was the first comic series that I actually collected when I started buying comics again. This thing looks freakn awesome...I think I want to get this. I've never ordered from xm guess I'll try when this guy goes up for preorder
Since this is a global license, think all official distributors should be able to ship worldwide as well. If cant get from XM, can go to the distributors

I wish XM had their **** together a bit more and would let people know which US retailers are going to carry this. I want to know what the US retailers are going to jump the price up to in order to cover their shipping costs. I may just get this from Simply Toys because I know I'll get one from them and won't risk missing out on it waiting for BBTS or whoever to put it up for sale.

Back