[XM Studios] Cyclops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Through retailers and resellers in Singapore ! Allocations will be made for when it go’s up on XM Studios official website. But those usually sell out within days! Depending on the piece. I believe the fastest selling piece was Cable and Venom within minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I planning to buy directly from XM official site, its the cheapest price.
I asked if someone know when is the PO on the official XM site.

Thanks!

What do guys think of the new light effect XM added? I think it looks great!

FB_IMG_1536591142859.jpg

Latest Updates from XM!!!!

"Just in case you didn't know, the Set B option that comes with the extra upper body (shooting optic blast upwards) will come with a special base to hold that body. Both heads will feature light up led because simply, that's the only way it should be done."

Love the LED idea ...but I wish they positioned the 2 LEDs so that they would be in the exact position his eyes would be. That way the brightest points on his visor would look like beams coming from his eyes and hitting the quartz lens on his visor.

Right now the left LED (Scott's left) look misaligned ...and giving the impression of a crossed-eye.

attachment.php

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

I mean I get the intention of what it's supposed to be portraying but I think most people will associate those lights with his eyes.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

I mean I get the intention of what it's supposed to be portraying but I think most people will associate those lights with his eyes.

Hi, Just to clarify to lights you see on the visor is a reflection and not from the statue.

Take a look here:
xm-studios-cyclops-ver-b-statue.jpg
41990890_2072934279423493_752647474790793216_o.jpg
42058706_2072934219423499_7892588463277473792_o.jpg

Back