[XM Studios] Cyclops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brighter image

86c22657d7df0c326cbd84bd3e62ac3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Is. Perfection.

The visor doesnt bother me too much. the brown shading on his yellow straps over his shoulder, just make it look unfinished and takes away from some of the detail. But other than that i love it and I will be buying. It is the best cyclops on the market and will be for a very long time i think.

The visor doesnt bother me too much. the brown shading on his yellow straps over his shoulder, just make it look unfinished and takes away from some of the detail. But other than that i love it and I will be buying. It is the best cyclops on the market and will be for a very long time i think.

I just don't see what you are referring to.

This cyclops is awesome however, something about the harness and the belt that I'm not a fan of.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

yeah its just particularly noticeable on the shoulders. Makes me want to dig the dirt out with my finger nail LOL. But I bet it looks much better in person and I wont even notice it once its in my display case.

It's just shading like the rest of his body. Compare it to the belt on batman modern age premium format

Pre orders actually already begun. However you still got time to get in on either option A or Option B

Begun where???

Through retailers and resellers in Singapore ! Allocations will be made for when it go’s up on XM Studios official website. But those usually sell out within days! Depending on the piece. I believe the fastest selling piece was Cable and Venom within minutes

Back