[XM Studios] Cyclops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once SS reveal their cyclops. Then I shall decide which to get. If they ever get to it

Still Not sold on this. Not a popular opinion but I prefer my PF. To me the PF is classic jim Lee cyclops, which is exactly what I want in a cyclops statue.

The PF is vastly underrated in my eyes. By today’s standard the paint and finishing could be better of course but in terms of capturing jim Lee cyke nothing comes close imo.

There is a steady increase of XM statues' retail prices. Cyclops is $825/$925, Iceman $975 and Gambit $875. They said that they will come up with smaller bases to help their customers pay lesser shipping costs but they are getting a piece of your savings in shipping by increasing their prices. It is getting harder convincing myself of coughing out more than $1,000 for a polystone statue of MTO fictional and comic character. Before, buying grail pieces would cost you at an average of $1,200. Nowadays, it is just the cost of purchasing a new XM statue.

I'm right there with you. Love these statues but like you said it's getting harder to convince myself to spend 1K+ for each of them.

That Confederate flag belt buckle is throwing me off

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Agreed. While it definitely doesn't ruin the statue for me it's hard not to notice.

Once SS reveal their cyclops. Then I shall decide which to get. If they ever get to it

I'm really hoping they do it soon and it's a winner!

Brighter image

86c22657d7df0c326cbd84bd3e62ac3d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read that there is a stand that comes with the 2nd torso to display it next to the statue. I wonder what that will look like, seems like the extra $150 or so is worth the 2 torsos

Great statue, anyone else pairing it with the new sideshow wolverine?

That's what I'm planning on doing! But I do wonder if they will match up well or if Sideshow will make a Cyclops that will go better with this Wolverine. I do prefer the 90s Jim Lee costumed Cyclops even if its a more modern take on it by Sideshow, but if SS does any version of him other than that, XM it is.

Will pair mine with Brown Costume Wolverine even though the sideshow one is more compatible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I'm hoping sideshow gives us a Astonishing/Cassaday Cyclops. Don't like the Lee costume.

Astonishing Cyclops and the whole team is my dream set up. We’re getting Wolverine and a new Emma from Sideshow. Let them make Cyclops, Kitty Pryde, Beast and Colossus and I’ll literally be crying.

Astonishing Cyclops and the whole team is my dream set up. We’re getting Wolverine and a new Emma from Sideshow. Let them make Cyclops, Kitty Pryde, Beast and Colossus and I’ll literally be crying.

Hopefully soon. Be too old by time all them are produce haha

Hopefully sideshow gets it done for you. However, with sideshow's track record of abandoning lines, I wouldn't count on it. At the very least, I'm hoping for Cyclops and Colossus in this new X-MEN PF lineup. That would leave me with only having to hope a 1/4 Storm and Nightcrawler I like will get made.

QQ - Does he come with an Optic blast accessory? The post with him angry and shouting doesn't seem right without some kind of blast effect there.

This is really awesome. How do I get one in the US?

I'v concluded XM does superior male sculpts and SS is the master of ladies. I'll take SS Xladies and XM XMen

Back