[XM Studios] Cyclops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never picked up a XM piece. Do they do payment plays like SS? A Cyclops like this is a grail piece for me

I’m
Not sure about payment plans but I know you can pay a deposit to order then the balance when the statue ships.

I have never picked up a XM piece. Do they do payment plays like SS? A Cyclops like this is a grail piece for me

If you are in the US, you can't buy directly from XM.

You'd need to find a retailer that sells XM statues ...and one that has payment plans.

If you are in the US, you can't buy directly from XM.

You'd need to find a retailer that sells XM statues ...and one that has payment plans.

Thank you for the information. I might just have to hope and wait for a SS version.

My personal preferences for cyclops is a pale titanium gold for his visor and the x logo on his chest then the classic yellow everywhere else. Nice subtle differences that way.

834336f94a575e3da69535386e437b27.jpg

9568dbd42e4b99a327bb88e323dd4776.jpg

I’m basically a statue designer now.

Looks fantastic! But. I’m not sure if I’m gonna bite after seeing the final product. For me the PF still reigns supreme as it’s perfect cyke to me. I think there’s too much going on in the suit design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
In fact, I shouldn’t speak too soon....

5b922d680db7434693a268cab9dd7a8b.jpg

That is amazing

The torso and legs are at impossible angles to eachother it looks really off I haven't seen a pic of it yet where it doesn't look unnatural. The legs also look too short.
The visor looks crooked and off centre in this pic.
I do like it but I wish these things would be addressed.

There is a steady increase of XM statues' retail prices. Cyclops is $825/$925, Iceman $975 and Gambit $875. They said that they will come up with smaller bases to help their customers pay lesser shipping costs but they are getting a piece of your savings in shipping by increasing their prices. It is getting harder convincing myself of coughing out more than $1,000 for a polystone statue of MTO fictional and comic character. Before, buying grail pieces would cost you at an average of $1,200. Nowadays, it is just the cost of purchasing a new XM statue.

The torso looks too long comparing to the leg, or is it just an optical illusion that I just saw?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

It’s gotta be due to the camera and his pose. He’s leaning very far forward. Looks fine here

b77a782f659e47bb82eca8138c8eecf3.jpg

Bad camera angle makes the legs look short. In the video it looks fine

That Confederate flag belt buckle is throwing me off

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

God i am loving this statue. I'm curious to see if sideshow is doing cyclops as well. If not then i will have to get this.

Bad camera angle makes the legs look short. In the video it looks fine

Yeah there's definitely some camera lens distortion going on, people need to stop panicking. I really like the colours and the paint job

Back