XM Studios Catwoman - KNIGHT of the RISING SUN 1/4 Premium Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is absolutely beautiful, but can someone tell me what’s up with her mouth in the last portrait?

looks like she is supposed to be biting her lower lip in a coy sort of way.Too bad it didn't work out.. looks terrible up close.

Real nice figure though.And excellent photos NLMSP.Congrats to all who got her.

She is absolutely beautiful, but can someone tell me what’s up with her mouth in the last portrait?

Yeah, the last portrait is unfortunate because of the mouth. It is supposed to be a biting lip sort of playful look, but it did not end up working. It's too bad, because I love the ninja like mask on that one and absolutely love the hair. But, because of the mouth, it ended up being my least favorite and I probably won't ever use it.

I was originally unimpressed with the unmasked portrait, but it's gorgeous in person. Definitely up there with the one with the cat mask and updo/bun and hair pins.

Yeah, the last portrait is unfortunate because of the mouth. It is supposed to be a biting lip sort of playful look, but it did not end up working. It's too bad, because I love the ninja like mask on that one and absolutely love the hair. But, because of the mouth, it ended up being my least favorite and I probably won't ever use it.

I was originally unimpressed with the unmasked portrait, but it's gorgeous in person. Definitely up there with the one with the cat mask and updo/bun and hair pins.

Fantastic piece. Really impressive piece. I agree the portrait with her biting her lip was a mistake to use. Looks like she got punched in the face from certain angles. However congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, here is my Catwoman. She comes with
3 heads and 3 left arms. It’s a very heavy piece
the paintjob is great! Thanks to Marthin Agusta and XM!

A98B8664-50A7-45E7-B7DE-B510EE3B0112.jpg

A25253D4-6CB1-40DD-B44C-0FD9CECF4334.jpg

A574E3C4-C1A0-4ABE-A0B8-8D5DF6A875D5.jpg

226DF5BC-13A8-40FA-BDF2-0AC94205DAD9.jpg

She has sculpted and painted teeth..what you don't see on pics aswell, is the mouthpart of the "cat-helmet is very fine mesh...very nice!

looks like she is supposed to be biting her lower lip in a coy sort of way.Too bad it didn't work out.. looks terrible up close.

Real nice figure though.And excellent photos NLMSP.Congrats to all who got her.

Usually when somebody bites their lip their teeth would be on top of the lip, they didn’t do that for some reason, it doesn’t look bad though.

I love that this piece is not overly feudal-Japan influenced. It should fit with my XM Rising Sun Batman very nicely.

Back