XM Studios Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha

I'm gping to be out a lot of money if caps head isn't removable.

It's definitely removable buddy :wink1:

OK, I wasn't sure because Cap didn't come with a switch out portrait. I thought you were getting some custom work done to make the original head removable and to be able to add the custom portraits you showed us. Glad to hear that his original head sculpt can be removed. It makes this project a lot easier and less expensive. This is going to look so awesome James. Congrats!

Seriously not to burst anyone's bubble, but i don't get it why some people still willing to purchase items made by dubious recaster like Xenomorph.. Even many local collectors here stay clear from them, i rather pay for anything made by legit company like sideshow, bowen etc.. At least they are an international brand and have famous sculptors and artist creating the statues!
In years to come, i just dont see any of their XM studio items/statues re-sale value increasing to the likes of those sideshow items.. Sure! if u are gonna buy it for the sake of collection and self admiration, not worry about it being produce by a infamous bad reputation shop and no re-sale value. Well you may go ahead but not for me tho!

You guys catch any Gotham yet? Ashamed to admit I haven't seen an episode but I hear it's wonderful.

Btw how's everyone's day going? Little cool here in Michigan. Heading off to NYCC tomorrow. Anyone heading to NY for the con?

You guys catch any Gotham yet? Ashamed to admit I haven't seen an episode but I hear it's wonderful.

Btw how's everyone's day going? Little cool here in Michigan. Heading off to NYCC tomorrow. Anyone heading to NY for the con?

Pretty damn righteous....Great cast so far. Jada Pinkett is awesome as a lethal lady. Downright ruthless.
Have a safe flight or drive...whichever you plan on doing. I wish I could make the con...but have to work. Can't wait to see the stuff PCS has down there.

I just got some floorstanding Klipsch speakers yesterday. Oh and you can believe I will be tuning into Arrow tonight! What a great show!
:hi5:

No Gotham yet, I've heard mixed reviews. Tbh, I haven't watched Agents of Shield since the first episode, I hated it that much. :lol

Have fun at the Con!

Sad I'll be missing NYCC this year. I've been there the last 2 years.

I just got some floorstanding Klipsch speakers yesterday. Oh and you can believe I will be tuning into Arrow tonight! What a great show!

Those are some great speakers you got loric. My buddy just picked up some Klipsch speakers and a Denon receiver. The sound is unreal. So powerful and clear. Enjoy your new set up. I'll be watching Arrow tonight as well.

Bro, just wait until you see what they did with the future Mrs Barbara Gordon and her character. Jim is a lucky dude. Enjoy the Con.

After some discussion amongst admin & mods this thread is reopened.

I'm going to be as nice about this as possible but I'm not going to beat around the bush.

Some of you will not be happy with the deleted comments and the ones left alone. If that's the case then take it up with Dave, not in here.

It's his site and what he says goes.

Complaints will be deleted. So stick to the topic.

If there are any more problems with members bashing any company, either XM Studios or Sideshow Collectibles, you'll earn yourself a two week vacation and this thread will be closed again.

Take heed, this will be your only warning.

After some discussion amongst admin & mods this thread is reopened.

I'm going to be as nice about this as possible but I'm not going to beat around the bush.

Some of you will not be happy with the deleted comments and the ones left alone. If that's the case then take it up with Dave, not in here.

It's his site and what he says goes.

Complaints will be deleted. So stick to the topic.

If there are any more problems with members bashing any company, either XM Studios or Sideshow Collectibles, you'll earn yourself a two week vacation and this thread will be closed again.

Take heed, this will be your only warning.

Love Ya snoops!

Love Ya snoops!

tumblr_mphp6r5Ugs1r8dy8go1_500.gif
:lol

Back